Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Me and my friend are huge stans and she has a car, so we're gonna go for a long drive through the countryside, smoke a disgusting amount of cigarettes and listen to the whole thing together!

Lucky ass bitch  :creep:

Is ATRL a cheap version of a Lana stan board ?

Yes  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

My fave YouTuber who reviews Lana's stuff is CaliforniaLuv84

I love her! I've actually talked to her before in DM on Twitter & she replies to me all the time. I fucking love her

leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak leak uGc4kF2.gif

I thought you said you had the album?  :hooker:  :crossed:

how HM leaked? I don't remember 

UO listening party mess  :toofunny:

I should buy some chocolate to snack on while listening to LFL for the first time. :flutter:

Yes! Let's do it together! Me being a weed addict, I'm gonna eat food and smoke a joint  :flutter:  :flutter:

I'm also pissed that I missed 2000 pages  :crossed:  I slept in until 4 PM  :$

Lucky ass bitch  :creep:

Yes  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I love her! I've actually talked to her before in DM on Twitter & she replies to me all the time. I fucking love her

I thought you said you had the album?  :hooker:  :crossed:

UO listening party mess  :toofunny:

Yes! Let's do it together! Me being a weed addict, I'm gonna eat food and smoke a joint  :flutter:  :flutter:

I'm also pissed that I missed 2000 pages  :crossed:  I slept in until 4 PM  :$

im genuinly so mad i used the last of my weed last night i wanted that shit to get stoned and listen to the masterpiece that is LFL high as fuck

2017 - the year Lana released Lust for Life, and in turn allowing her to win her first Grammy in 2018

:oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

I would be so happy for her omg . I want this to happen!

giphy.gif

2017 - the year Lana released Lust for Life, and in turn allowing her to win her first Grammy in 2018

:oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

As much as I would love that to happen, considering all the rumors about the awards going to the one who spends the most money on publicity, lana has no chance on even getting a nomination.  :sadcore3:

But we can always hope  :flutter:  :flutter:

Saying that intelligence is a very rare thing to find here is so pretentious and arrogant. Like, sis, if you hate us so much, you can log out and never come back again. With that attitude, no one is going to miss you anyway. :)

Judging her music based on her behavior. Thanks for discrediting yourselves and proving my statement

she's a good rapper, but I really do think that MIA is better

i will never understand why she has to always mention lana, yet on her livestream she covered one of her songs and literally called her a genius... :rip:

she's probably hurt