Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This era seems to be more of a disaster than Ultraviolence or Honeymoon. No tracklist, preorder, or confirmed release date for the album. No video for Lust For Life. No promotion at all from Lana's side. We, her fans, are doing the work of promotion for her and her team.

All I care about is that she gets critical acclaim but jeez. Do more.

giphy.gif

I just saw something on twitter that said pitchfork confirmed stevie nicks was on the album is this a joke??

EDIT:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/pitchfork.com/news/73100-lana-del-rey-and-stevie-nicks-team-up-for-new-song-on-lust-for-life/amp/

OH MY GOD??

But do we know if it's a vocal collab or just writing credits?

I just saw something on twitter that said pitchfork confirmed stevie nicks was on the album is this a joke??

EDIT:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/pitchfork.com/news/73100-lana-del-rey-and-stevie-nicks-team-up-for-new-song-on-lust-for-life/amp/

OH MY GOD??

I hope Bitchfork is right, because I love them both.

But do we know if it's a vocal collab or just writing credits?

They said they know nothing other than she's on it? That's such a weird bit of info and a TINY article to announce it in???

EDIT:

Pitchfork said on twitter they recorded an entire song!

They said they know nothing other than she's on it? That's such a weird bit of info and a TINY article to announce it in???

EDIT:

Pitchfork said on twitter they recorded an entire song!

Maybe Lana has an upcoming interview with Pitchofork that's coming out soon and they posted it before to have the exclusive before Lana confirms the tracklist before the release of the interview...

the way this is written though :rip:

""Lana Del Rey has tapped none other than Stevie Nicks for a feature on her forthcoming album Lust for Life. No more information is available about the team-up between Lana and the Fleetwood Mac singer/songwriter, " 

watch them tease us with random information about the album till may 26th bc lana hasn't planned on leaving the house till she has to check in to her flight to hull.

i76mrxw.png