Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Gays i'm seriously thinking of buying the Ultraviolence vinyl (first Lana vinyl I'll buy). Is it a 180 gram vinyl or normal one?

Also, does it comes with Black Beauty plus other tracks? I saw a vid on youtube where the tracklist show the bonus tracks on the back cover, but the tracklist of the one I plan to buy goes til The Other Woman only

the UO Exclusive vinyl stops at The Other Woman and the bonus tracks are on the normal cover 

giphy.gif

so sorry @elle for posting that gif. I had no idea it was forbidden. Won't happen again :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

LMAO stop I love the song, not music but it almost sounds like the wind or something idk listen to like the last 3 seconds or so, the part where it just says lust for life

Ooh I hear it now, and now I'm exited for the vid

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

LFL is such a good song. Ive been obsessed with it

LFL>Love>Now or Never>Coachella

Now or never>Love>Lfl>Coachella

(Jk)

Best American Record is so beautiful, I really hope it's on the album.

Side note: I wish Lana was in the new Twin Peaks. She would have fit in perfectly, performing at the Roadhouse with Julee Cruise  :deadbanana:

So this concert thing is tonight?

It's in about 20 hours and 20 minutes

Gays i'm seriously thinking of buying the Ultraviolence vinyl (first Lana vinyl I'll buy). Is it a 180 gram vinyl or normal one?

Also, does it comes with Black Beauty plus other tracks? I saw a vid on youtube where the tracklist show the bonus tracks on the back cover, but the tracklist of the one I plan to buy goes til The Other Woman only

Omg I was dying to listen to Black Beauty on vinyl  :defeated: 

get this boxset!!! I recently bought one,

I don't know what's a 180 gram vinyl but this is a picture disc  :candy:

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Ultraviolence-Deluxe-Boxset/3CAO05NM000

ArticleSharedImage-14841.jpg

yFSfc8m.jpg