Elle

Lana at Craig's in West Hollywood - June 13, 2017

How did everyone just happen to have Lana memorabilia with them? Did she call the paps :rip:

She calls them everytime and then pretends she's harassed & wants to quit the business to recover her tranquility :rip:

Queen of tar black lungs, her 250$ skincare routine is shook

She calls them everytime and then pretends she's harassed & wants to quit the business to recover her tranquility :rip:

I don't think it's her that calls the paps, staff from the stores and locals call the paps when a celebrity comes around, and sometime back stabbing friends call them too

example

tfw your friend is an insider and you expose him in front of everyone https://twitter.com/DelReyVideos/status/689201702935904256

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I don't think it's her that calls the paps, staff from the stores and locals call the paps when a celebrity comes around, and sometime back stabbing friends call them too

example

the way she says that djfklasjdflsafj 

i have a pair of those shoes and i love them tbh, i wanted to get more when AA went out of business cause they were like $3 a pair but there was a warning about the pvc in them being linked to cancer and i got paranoid

i have a pair of those shoes and i love them tbh, i wanted to get more when AA went out of business cause they were like $3 a pair but there was a warning about the pvc in them being linked to cancer and i got paranoid

we were born to dietumblr_orlgw2C2JM1vm9106o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

How did fans find her in enough time to bring the vinyl? I'm confused.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

you're so fresh to death and sick as c-c-cancer

tumblr_orlgw2C2JM1vm9106o1_400.gif7e629ccecaf8a9c0fa0bde4f81c6b955.jpgtumblr_orlgw2C2JM1vm9106o1_400.gif7e629ccecaf8a9c0fa0bde4f81c6b955.jpg

this post is homophobic