Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

When will these tracks be on iTunes?

She put LFL on iTunes about 20 mins after.. Spotify was like 40 mins

I wanna know what happened to our aborted child Yosemite. :crossed:

I bet she'll mention Yosemite again, describe it more. Maybe give another lyric. And then that'll be the last time she will ever mention it and it wont be in the tracklist  :deadbanana:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Something fishy about getting two tracks... it's like they're trying to soften the blow of a pushback. Jk lol

this is possible though.

giphy.gif

I need a good site to listen to this

How do we listen? Do I need to download an app?

It's free if you have iTunes on your computer or your iPhone. And you do not need to sign up for Apple Music. I don't think there is another option.

Follow this link: http://applemusic.tumblr.com/beats1/ and when you click it, it will open the music app on iPhone or itunes on your computer and will automatically play. It's a live radio station so it's on at all times so you can experiment now to make sure it's going to work for you.

LIZARD PEOPLE

What the fuck. Everytime I see this thread I think of BAR and her saying 'but you were so obsessed with breaking the next world record' and her looking up at the earth and shit..

Isn't it "you were so obsessed with writing the next best American record"

LIZARD PEOPLE

Whereever people listen to her new songs- MAKE SURE IT'S OFFICIAL and they count toward sales.

Do not bootleg or go to a bootleg site that doesn't count for the charts

Do not sabotage her sales and then in a few weeks whine if the album only debuts at #3 or 4

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Whereever people listen to her new songs- MAKE SURE IT'S OFFICIAL and they count toward sales.

Do not bootleg or go to a bootleg site that doesn't count for the charts

Do not sabotage her sales and then in a few weeks whine if the album only debuts at #3 or 4

wow Rob i mean graham snapped

giphy.gif