Say Yes to Heaven

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

I hope this gets a video and it's like

God Bless America / When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing (Double Feature)

BECAUSE!!!! The songs flow perfectly into each other (purposely) AND can you just imagine the visuals these would get....WOW.

Like the dancers would have a cute dance to the pre-chorus and lana would be singing at a microphone and then for GBA she'd be walking
through like city streets and more and more women appear next to her each time we see the scene and then in the other ones it would be like women

doing cool shit and having fun and maybe that would even get a little cute dance and then a scene of lana saluting to the camera and winking like Love..

WOW

tumblr_messaging_p20207ZVcD1qiek1e_250.g

I hope this gets a video and it's like

God Bless America / When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing (Double Feature)

BECAUSE!!!! The songs flow perfectly into each other (purposely) AND can you just imagine the visuals these would get....WOW.

Like the dancers would have a cute dance to the pre-chorus and lana would be singing at a microphone and then for GBA she'd be walking

through like city streets and more and more women appear next to her each time we see the scene and then in the other ones it would be like women

doing cool shit and having fun and maybe that would even get a little cute dance and then a scene of lana saluting to the camera and winking like Love..

WOW

I've always imagined GBA video taking on the one take style like HBTB. It starts with Lana in her apartment, and then she hears the womens march from outside, she gets on the fire escape to hear more, and finally climbs down to join them. Something like that would be awesome. :trisha:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I've always imagined GBA video taking on the one take style like HBTB. It starts with Lana in her apartment, and then she hears the womens march from outside, she gets on the fire escape to hear more, and finally climbs down to join them. Something like that would be awesome. :trisha:

either way they deserve a double feature

I always imagined these videos with Lana as the statue of liberty looking out at America

either way do something Lana

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i honestly dont think "fake news" is in the recorded version... i think she sang that last night cuz she brought up his twitter? the album version is too muted tho, hard to tell.

the dizzy from loving you is probably the best part of the song cuz she's dizzy from loving a country she thought she understood.

also... "before" and "just" are filler words and they really kill the chorus for me. i am not a fan of the "political" songs on this album, but this is probably the one i like the most... when the chorus hits, she could have easily have said "when the world was at war, we kept dancing" and i would have been O K with this. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan