Say Yes to Heaven

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Actually hearing Lana sing "fake news" sent chills down my spine. Song loses all its initial meaning. Meet Lana Del Rey, calling on "fake news" while watching CNN for the election...

Did she delete that video?

Actually hearing Lana sing "fake news" sent chills down my spine. Song loses all its initial meaning. Meet Lana Del Rey, calling on "fake news" while watching CNN for the election...

i agree its kinda lame for her to even say that... but idc i just ignore it hehe

i will love you until the end of time.

why? i'm out of the loop sorry

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Gorl... One of the things I loved of this song was the instrumental, I wish we had it :cryney:

Anyways, we stan one of the best and underrated songs of LFL

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Boys, don't forget your toys

and take all of your money

If you find you're in a foreign land

Boys, don't make too much noise

and don't try to be funny

Other people may not understand

omg, has Lana predicted Logan Paul, the obnoxious american gaijin? That's how I feel

i am nothing and should be everything

I've been obsessed with this song. She's such a preach :hair:

Also, I think this deserves a video, I don't have an exactly concept, but I know it

God Bless America / World At War (Double Feature)

A CONCEPT!

I fucking love your concepts, tbh

I was listening to this song with my earphones and it was the first time I noticed the weird sound that plays in the intro until she starts singing the first verse. It reminds of an stopping fan but more metallic, it gives me this weird war vibe and it's making me anxious. Producers did that! I've always thought the song gave this something's not okay vibe because of the guitar's melody (as if something bad was going to happen or it's going on. A very wild west showdown where you know the good guy is just going to die) but the fan noise I'm talking about gives me chillsss.

When Lana said the song ended with not a good feeling I've always thought it was because THERE'S SO MUCH BASS IN THE SONG(reminds of a trap song, in that sense). It makes you feel you're not safe, like if things were distortioned, just like abrupt ending(kinda like an old tv turning off) of the instrumental implies.

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

i still wish LfL was a semi-visual album and this was in sepia or b&w with her being a teacher instructing children or young adults about nuclear safety- spliced with cartoons of like those fallout instructionals mixed with americana imagery just..ugh her wig

my wig