Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

From UO website: "Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album, Lust For Life, available exclusively at UO on coke bottle clear vinyl. Double LP set includes the singles Love and Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) as well as guest appearances by A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Stevie Nicks + Sean Ono Lennon. Comes complete with a download link to the visual album. 2017, Interscope."

Why isn't anyone talking about this??

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

From UO website: "Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album, Lust For Life, available exclusively at UO on coke bottle clear vinyl. Double LP set includes the singles Love and Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) as well as guest appearances by A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Stevie Nicks + Sean Ono Lennon. Comes complete with a download link to the visual album. 2017, Interscope."[/size]

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "visual album"? You get pictures to download or what?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is a "visual album"? You get pictures to download or what?

Beyoncé's self-titled album or Lemonade, for example. You know, a video for every single song. Something that's never gonna happen with Lana because she is too lazy.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

From UO website: "Lana Del Rey's fifth studio album, Lust For Life, available exclusively at UO on coke bottle clear vinyl. Double LP set includes the singles Love and Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) as well as guest appearances by A$AP Rocky, Playboi Carti, Stevie Nicks + Sean Ono Lennon. Comes complete with a download link to the visual album. 2017, Interscope."

Please let this be true  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

Beyoncé's self-titled album or Lemonade, for example. You know, a video for every single song. Something that's never gonna happen with Lana because she is too lazy.

Oh, cool! I doubt Lana has created something like that too, 16 videos would crave a LOT of time to make. And wouldn't her videos be uploaded on YouTube anyways? Like the rest?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Excuse me whut. What is this?

giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

a pdf of the lust for life booklet  :hooker:

giphy.gif

Spanish magazine Yo Dona will have an interview (?) with Lana in their upcoming issue? I don't know what the questions will be, but if someone finds it and think there's something interesting, please share.

My Spanish is a bit rusty, but I do know that theyll be writing about her album (obviously), new projects, her political and professional image (is that the right word?) and how she handles fame.

Original lines that I tried to translate:

Lana del Rey ha vuelto y con más fuerza que nunca. Entrevistamos a la cantante, que presenta su cuarto disco de estudio, 'Lust for Life' y nos habla de sus nuevos proyectos, de su faceta política, profesional y de cómo digiere al fama.

I can't really see what the quote says on the cover, but something like "La gente me oidaba antes. Por eso no cancedía entrevistas."

She doesn't seem to be their cover girl, so no new photoshoots I guess.

Source: http://www.elmundo.es/yodona/lifestyle/2017/08/10/598c64e846163f482b8b45ec.html

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@GoGoDancer 's weave was snatched so hard that her laptop and her phone took off with it, leaving no way for Lanaboards communication. Seriously though where has the good sis gone? :stareney2: :stareney3:

@Stargirl create a missing poster  :hooker: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I adore when Lana plays around with her vocals during the performances. For example during the recent Flow festival performance, the way she sung "pouring rain, you like your girls insane" during the second chorus kills me every time I hear it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXD2XZfX1Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s She does that at around 2:39

Spanish magazine Yo Dona will have an interview (?) with Lana in their upcoming issue? I don't know what the questions will be, but if someone finds it and think there's something interesting, please share.

My Spanish is a bit rusty, but I do know that theyll be writing about her album (obviously), new projects, her political and professional image (is that the right word?) and how she handles fame.

Original lines that I tried to translate:

Lana del Rey ha vuelto y con más fuerza que nunca. Entrevistamos a la cantante, que presenta su cuarto disco de estudio, 'Lust for Life' y nos habla de sus nuevos proyectos, de su faceta política, profesional y de cómo digiere al fama.

I can't really see what the quote says on the cover, but something like "La gente me oidaba antes. Por eso no cancedía entrevistas."

She doesn't seem to be their cover girl, so no new photoshoots I guess.

Source: http://www.elmundo.es/yodona/lifestyle/2017/08/10/598c64e846163f482b8b45ec.html

"People hated me. That's why I didn't give interviews."

Hmmm that's sad. When is the magazine coming out? 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

"People hated me. That's why I didn't give interviews."

Hmmm that's sad. When is the magazine coming out?

I don't know, a picture on Twitter showed a spread of her from the KROQ festival earlier this year. Maybe it's already out?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png