Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

It seems that Lana is trendy after all with her double barettes, if Harper's Bazaar get to say their opinion. (Link has nothing to do with Lana though, just hair trends) http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/hair/g14428018/hair-trends-2018/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

A widely trusted music rumors account has stated Lana is set to release a new project soon.

(They have been right many times before)

https://twitter.com/PopFactsNews/status/952977105624621057

if this IS true. Im so perched and hopefully it can make up for Lust For Mediocrity. :oprah3:

Dear god I hope it's true. It's not too far fetched tbh. I'm sure Lana has some hidden gems she wants to share with us. :pray2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This EP rumor... a part of me don't want to believe it, but she has hinted liking the idea last year so maybe we will get an EP with unreleased songs or something... but the question is more likely when and not if. In my opinion.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

So maybe the thing that the fan from the pop-up shop said about an ep coming in 6 months is true since from what I remember that 6 month thing would've been in may 2018. And the tour ends on april 20 which is a perfect date for her to announce it at her last show and then maybe drop a single and release it in may. The timing just flows really well in this scenario and maybe that guy really wasn't lying. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So maybe the thing that the fan from the pop-up shop said about an ep coming in 6 months is true since from what I remember that 6 month thing would've been in may 2018. And the tour ends on april 20 which is a perfect date for her to announce it at her last show and then maybe drop a single and release it in may. The timing just flows really well in this scenario and maybe that guy really wasn't lying. 

Yes, but Lana also said (on red carpet MTV EMAs) that she'd love to come back to Poland around the same time, but who knows if she'll come back for an extended tour or if she said so to be polite.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yes, but Lana also said (on red carpet MTV EMAs) that she'd love to come back to Poland around the same time, but who knows if she'll come back for an extended tour or if she said so to be polite.

yeah. still waiting for this date in Poland :<

giphy.gif

salvatore at the thought of finally getting Yosemite tumblr_inline_p2iuegyHAP1sa0fgf_540.gif

That's why I'm always wearing a cath tenor.gif?itemid=6202065

I noticed that the BAR video was reused for WM, but remember Chuck was posting pics of the BTS of the Yosemite video?

Why hasn't that been recycled?

I can see the EP being more acoustically driven, with LFL outtakes (and if the EP is meant to be sonically cohesive, I think it's accurate to say UV and HM outtakes will make the cut, and not so much BTD/P, and tbh, I feel like it's not true that it will be an EP of outtakes from each record, but I'd love any release), and

Yosemite must be a trailer single, similar to what Ride was for Paradise, with its video not being reused for anything because it's going to come out.

It makes a lot of sense to have this EP be what Paradise was to Born to Die. This entire LFL era is the anti-Born to Die, in a sense, and talking about a full circle? Having this EP with Yosemite would be just that. 

I​ would rather BTD outtakes go on a re-mastered Born to Die 

and the same for any song meant for each actual album, that way it counts as sales for those albums

Would rather have non-released songs and new songs on a new/old album that stand as a "new" album

As Born to Die is celebrating its 300th week, personally would rather people keep going back and buying it so its still selling/charting for its 400th week/500th week, etc

There are hundreds of unreleased songs, live versions, etc. that could go in major box sets

Remember too, that her movie songs have never been released on an official Lana record, so would love those to be in a box set (especially Once upon a Dream)

and some of the great duets and other live (Personally would love Goodbye Kiss, Summer Wine, and Chelsea, and what better than a live YAYO with just

guitar

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Y'all heard Blue Madonna yet? I've been offline some so I don't know if the song's been hyped out in here. Listened to the Borns album and nearly creamed my pants when I heard the track, thought Lana's only in the single. Jesus she sounds good in it.

Happy as the moonshine