Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

like that terrible Detroit look ...

Hated the Detroit look!

Lana has been serving so many LOOKS this era

My faves so far have been Minneapolis, Boston, Toronto, and last night at Newark! Not really thrilled by the rest. She was so effortless last night, she looked great. I loved the dress in Minneapolis and I actually like the straight hair but can do without the pins. Boston the hair and the simple dress with the boots was on point, quintessential Lana to me. Toronto I loved the whole outfit and the hair, again minus the pins lol. The curly hair from Detroit doesn't do any favors for her in my opinion. It really ages her a lot to me. I didn't care for the outfit too much either. 

Hated the Detroit look!

However, it's much worse if she straightens her hair and uses those white clips ... makes her look like Becky from sixth grade. Shorter hair suits her, but only if it has some sort of volume

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

does anyone know when Elvita is coming out

Lana does... :creep:  Sorry that was such a lame joke  :rip: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

GUYS AMY WINEHOUSE MOTHER IS DRAGGING LANA ON HER INSTA POST SHE SAID STOP COPYING AMY AND YOU'RE AMY WANNABE AND LEAVE HER LEGACY ALONE!!! WITF?????

really?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Change is beautiful. That's all what I'll say.

It got a little old for me now, still love it alot but not as much as I used to, I think the production got boring for me

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I love this record but being honest with myself I never get the urge to listen to any of the middle tracks (9-13) Coachella - Tomorrow Never Came. I’ll definitely listen through the album sometimes but I never pick those songs specifically to start.

I usually start with 13 Beaches-In My Feelings and then skip to the holy triology of Heroin, Change and Get Free and then I’ll let it start over and listen to Love and LFL.

I especially skip Tomorrow Never Came frequently, it’s a beautiful song but it’s a lil too folky/country for me and I got bored with it.