Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Gucci Project With Jared Leto & Alessandro Michele

she needs to stop with the fillers

she needs to follow in courtney cox's shoes

af-composite-courtney-cox.jpg?strip=all&

look how inflated she looked before with fillers (her face looks exactly the way lanas does now) and now she stopped and her face went back to its original state

the members who say lanas face looks the same as it did before 2015 are lying to themselves

best thing written about LFL to date! it wouldnt be the first time lana's taken something iconic and recognizable like that (National Anthem and the patriotism/old glamour of the BTD era) to be a metaphor for society's rise and fall 

this entire era has been an analogy to The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire this entire time. when will your fav

Best pic tbh (alessandro face lol)DQoMkQtVoAA9k9W.jpg

https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/939577294309408769

why would she ever post this lmfao, her face looks so swollen + that guy in the middle (Alessandro) won't be in the campain or whatever they're shooting, he's just the creative director of gucci lmfao

I'm so happy she's doing high fashion again tho, gucci always has amazing campaigns xo

giphy.gif

she needs to stop with the fillers

she needs to follow in courtney cox's shoes

af-composite-courtney-cox.jpg?strip=all&

look how bloated she looked before with fillers (her face looks exactly the way lanas does now) and now she stopped and her face went back to its original state

the members who say lanas face looks the same as it did before 2015 are lying to themselves

she looks nice and sweet now..I don't know fillers make them more "wild"

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Imo this is the best she's looked in a while this era face-wise the cheek fillers aren't THAT bad, they look alot more natural and less stuffed than before...maybe it's because the makeup is ALOT better and her brows aren't fucked 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

One thing I don't love about Lana and this era... her glorification of Hollywood. Hollywood is disgusting. Women are forced to be underweight, people in power abuse it, no one cares about those below them socially or economically, everything is fake. But she portrays this decay in her songs, too. I honestly think this era is sort of using Hollywood and LA as a microcosm for America at the moment. She sees great things in it, and that great things have come out of it, but there is a lot of injustice and darkness and she wants to try to make things right herself. 

not that deep :rip: . MM thread who

Not to be too crazy but unless the girls/boys weren't 15 & below & it wasn't rape I don't really see the problem with the underage sex. If it was consensual I don't view it as crazy. I mean, take some people I know & myself! We're minors & we actively looked for sex with older men because we liked that they were older. As long as it was alright with both parties it should be fine. If the underage people lied so that they could sleep with these celebrities it should be their fault not the celebrities. As they were led to believe something that wasn't in fact true. This complaining of leto is uncalled for.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Not to be too crazy but unless the girls/boys weren't 15 & below & it wasn't rape I don't really see the problem with the underage sex. If it was consensual I don't view it as crazy. I mean, take some people I know & myself! We're minors & we actively looked for sex with older men because we liked that they were older. As long as it was alright with both parties it should be fine. If the underage people lied so that they could sleep with these celebrities it should be their fault not the celebrities. As they were led to believe something that wasn't in fact true. This complaining of leto is uncalled for.

also, ive read somewhere that those allegations of Jared Leto sleeping with underage girls and being aggressive and shit are from a fanfiction site, written by a girl who's a fan of his band. it was taken out of context in tumblr and spread as a real encounter, to further validate their hate towards him.. but idk  :tsk:

4BZPaCg.jpg