Pillow talk to me,

In my wildest dreams I never knew,

I'd find somebody like you.

Like you,

Like, like you,

I'd find somebody like you,

Like you,

Like you.

I would love if it was more finished, but the version leaked is the only one. Or at least the only one ANYBODY has. Such a pretty BTD reject. It's late 2010, if anyone's wondering.

Such a beautiful song. Give me a whole album like "Serial Killer", "I Don't Wanna Go", and "My Best Days" please.

Pillow talk to me

I love this line and how she turns pillow talk into a verb. I also love the instrumental outro. It seems like that outro reminds me of a Beatles song perhaps, but I can't place it. I'd ask Monicker to help, but apparently he shuns them. :P

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I love this line and how she turns pillow talk into a verb. I also love the instrumental outro. It seems like that outro reminds me of a Beatles song perhaps, but I can't place it. I'd ask Monicker to help, but apparently he shuns them. :P

omg I thought it reminded me of "Don't Dream it's over" by crowded house but I feel like there's something else too.. I don't suppose any of you would know if that's an organ/synth/ something else?

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Such a beautiful song. Give me a whole album like "Serial Killer", "I Don't Wanna Go", and "My Best Days" please.

The outro just gave me crazy flashbacks to this

My household was quite reggae heavy.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

That ending is OUT OF SIGHT. Add it high up on the list for the Best LDR Musical Moment thread. I LOVE how it kicks in out of nowhere, and then how it just stops.

I don't suppose any of you would know if that's an organ/synth/ something else?

Sounds to me like a synth organ not a real organ.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Was just about to ask what the instrument was at the end of the song, thanks. I'm glad this song is what it is--just simple and beautiful. Kinda like "Oh Say Can You See".

Coincidentally, I was driving home today and wondering why this hadn't leaked yet...Got some voodoo shit going on or something.

omg I thought it reminded me of "Don't Dream it's over" by crowded house but I feel like there's something else too.. I don't suppose any of you would know if that's an organ/synth/ something else?

I get that Crowded House vibe, too. I suddenly want Lana to be all Aussie and be like:

In the payper teday...♫

Tayles of woar and oof wayste..

But ye tern right ova to the TV payge..♬

*googles karaoke*

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Is that Auto-Tune on "like you"? If so, I actually really like this use of it.

Sounds like it to me. Definitely one of the least offensive uses of it, if so.

Gosh, i was just listening to the song, and i have to say again--the transition into the ending (as well as the whole ending itself) really knocks me out. SO good.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

this song kills me. it doesn't seem like it's even 2:48-ish. even though that is fairly short it seems so much shorter then BOOM! it's over. bye.

I do love the outro too.

evil, I completely agree with you. give me a boudoir lana mixtape, ooooh HELL YES

Love love LOVE the instrumental at the end. But I wish the whole song was a bit longer, and it cuts off so suddenly too!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'