Bella Goth

Paramore

4 hours ago, kaliuchis said:

“C’est Comme Ça” brand new single from “This Is Why” out now

can someone say anything please I feel like I’m talking with myself

didn’t even know this thread existed but i love the song. This is Why is my least favorite of the singles but it’s still a good song!

I’m so excited to see Paramore open for Taylor ! I discovered them through Twilight (as did most people haha). Decode was in Twilight and it remains my favorite Paramore song. honorable

mentions are: All I Wanted, This is Why, and The News. The lead singer recently started performing All I Wanted live. She’s hasn’t done it in the past because she believed that she couldn’t hit the high note she did while recording. Crossing my fingers that it’s played at Taylor :party:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

10 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m so excited to see Paramore open for Taylor ! I discovered them through Twilight (as did most people haha). Decode was in Twilight and it remains my favorite Paramore song. honorable

mentions are: All I Wanted, This is Why, and The News. The lead singer recently started performing All I Wanted live. She’s hasn’t done it in the past because she believed that she couldn’t hit the high note she did while recording. Crossing my fingers that it’s played at Taylor :party:

Decode is so fucking good and I forgot it existed, off to listen to it now, ty!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Pretty sure it's because they knew she couldn't do it night after night on tour or it would wreck her voice. I don't really see them ever touching it again after that one time.

BzhmW.png

gonna listen to the new record in the morning but part of me will always want them to return to the After Laughter sound (it was my first full era with them). crazy to think it’s been 6 years since they’ve dropped an album i can’t comprehend it

negAbhB.png

I loooooove the remixes album  :bop: :bop: :bop:
I wish more artists would release remixes like this, this is a much better and cooler idea 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

How are there only two pages of Paramore :lanasrs:

ANYWAYS, this line is really that bitch since I first heard it and sums up me specifically in October-

I’m living in a horror film where I’m both the killer and the final girl <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°