folklore

Ayesha Erotica

21 minutes ago, Loon1e said:

Ayesha.FM is fan-made and all of her biggest hits are from her previous albums so she should instead put those on streamings and then make a compilation album of popular singles and unreleased stuff.

I know it’s fanmade but it works just fine, and in the end of the day, the songs are still hers 

Saw this on reddit just recently. I don't think Ayesha ever posted about this, which I found odd. It's very different from anything she's ever worked on and I kinda dig it. 

If anyone's curious how she'd sound if she hops on someone with a more mainstream-like sound, this is it. 

https://on.soundcloud.com/vUTtiUygy5whzuAQ9

5 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

whats come on?? saw this at ayesha wiki and its a half minute song?? whats that genuinely

it was just some song she made in 2018 and then sold it to a Gacha Life youtuber but in a IG live she said she wanted to rework it and it gives major h4u vibes so

52 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I actually think she should release HORNY4U and Ayesha.FM both simultaneously if she wants to give the fans what they want. 

i mean she should re-release big juicy (her debut album as ayesha erotica and her most famous album after h4u) and barely lrgal and treat gangbang and fresh meat just like h4u since they have also have her greatest hits and all the og files are out there...someone should just show her an ayesha erotica masterpost ijbol

1 minute ago, Loon1e said:

it was just some song she made in 2018 and then sold it to a Gacha Life youtuber but in a IG live she said she wanted to rework it and it gives major h4u vibes so

the lyrics have a similar theme to h4u, i can see it being a h4u reprise or smth

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

i mean she should re-release big juicy (her debut album as ayesha erotica and her most famous album after h4u) and barely lrgal and treat gangbang and fresh meat just like h4u since they have also have her greatest hits and all the og files are out there...someone should just show her an ayesha erotica masterpost ijbol

and re-release cumshot and www.fuckme.com as well omg

3 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

jahahahahahaha that got me in tears :lmao:

im serious tbh...she didnt needed to reach crapface for vbs file, she just needed an ayesha erotica masterpost:lmao:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

I actually think she should release HORNY4U and Ayesha.FM both simultaneously if she wants to give the fans what they want. 

that way we could also get Control: the Final in another project instead of 2 songs with the same name in H4U,

They're not 'two songs with the same name'. IDK why everybody keeps saying this. "Control" (you're in control) is Pt. 1 and "Control: The Finale" (you were never in control) is the sequel. Both separate BIG JUICY outtakes released in early 2016 but later deleted, and planned to be re-released on horny.4u in 2018. They're supposed to go together like "Sink Or Swim" and "Fins (Sink Or Swim Pt. 2)"

Finale definition

the last part of a piece of music, an entertainment, or a public event, especially when particularly dramatic or exciting.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

She has said after HORNY4U she will release Giga Browser and Sexy Party and maybe after that the Suzie thing… I hope she doesn’t go into indefinite hiatus again before that

And if she releases her iconic BOPs in streaming before that at least she has the money secured 

She said once streaming platforms are done and secured, she can drop 500 songs in a year, she doesn't wanna do the SoundCloud route anymore due to "fans"

Does anyone *actually* think she's dropping H4U in under a week...? 😭 idk what she means by "secured", like, this bitch doesn't even have her own name secured on streaming sites, STILL... How is this going to work when there's half a dozen twinks actively posting songs as her, even as of literally this week when one posted as her on YT music 💀

Oh also those of you thinking she HAD to have AATW on it, yet not Iconic, after she literally said she was trying to just collect her coins. Y'all are delulu as fuck (or were before the "tracklist"), but the point remains, that's truly insane and y'all should maybe take stock in your logical abilities 💅

Edited by Cuntrol

22 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

im serious tbh...she didnt needed to reach crapface for vbs file

Exactly!

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • 

35 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

Does anyone *actually* think she's dropping H4U in under a week...? 😭 idk what she means by "secured", like, this bitch doesn't even have her own name secured on streaming sites, STILL... How is this going to work when there's half a dozen twinks actively posting songs as her, even as of literally this week when one posted as her on YT music 💀

Oh also those of you thinking she HAD to have AATW on it, yet not Iconic, after she literally said she was trying to just collect her coins. Y'all are delulu as fuck (or were before the "tracklist"), but the point remains, that's truly insane and y'all should maybe take stock in your logical abilities 💅

Her Spotify artist page shows Rock Your Body, Tongues, two Yvncc songs, so hopefully this translates to a H4U release too

33 minutes ago, histories said:

Her Spotify artist page shows Rock Your Body, Tongues, two Yvncc songs, so hopefully this translates to a H4U release too

But my point is that there's still a fuck load of people impersonating her on the same services... She should just change her name for releases at this point... I don't stream anyway, because it's dumb (low quality, tracks often get removed, etc) and the former fact means she'll probably get bogus copyright claims against her which makes streaming impossible for at least weeks/months, if not forever because those reposting twinks never move on...