folklore

Ayesha Erotica

9 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

She really has the worst fans. 

I've never seen a more destructive and disrespectful fan group.

Right

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

8 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Is she actually retiring again?

she said on twt that she is prob retiring again and might do a dump release, i think it was just an one tweet thing but i wouldnt doubt ayesha retiring after releasing idoz

source.gif

Why people are acting as if she's retiring because of the leaks is beyond me, considering Ayesha has been expressing since day 1 of her comeback that she loathes her career, wants to retire and never wanted to return in the first place. I'm going to be real and say I doubt either album is coming in a completed form, because of her own expressed lack of motivation + the fact that neither album was ever finished. A whore1234-type file dump might be the best case scenario

My thoughts on the leaks are: Come On! is bad and disappointing, I honestly hate this one. The Lil Bimbo rework is cute, I like it. But the final version of Delicious is so perfect and definitely one of her bests from the 2018–19 time period; I can't stop listening.

It's especially powerful knowing it was meant to be the final 'Ayesha Erotica' single… "one more, she's out" "made it big just to give it all away, when you ask her what she did it for she still won't know what to say". It feels fictionalised but also so true to her. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

At this point you really can't believe anything she says one way or the other.

From various mental issues she has including drug addiction you can't take her extreme highs and extreme lows too seriously.

From the perspective of someone who is a professional artist (not music) its incredibly frustrating to watch her be one of the most beloved, viral internet sensations in the last few years and just totally squander that. Like genuinely, what are her options for 'retirement'? She's already near homeless and what kinds of jobs can she reliably keep in the state that she is in? 

When currently shes sitting on a goldmine of music she could release with just even the smallest semblance of a release plan. She could easily set up a print-on-demand merch shop and be making thousands every week in merch sales. Reach out to a vinyl pressing company and make a fucking killing on all of her previous albums.

Its all literally just laying in the palm of her hands.

16 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

At this point you really can't believe anything she says one way or the other.

From various mental issues she has including drug addiction you can't take her extreme highs and extreme lows too seriously.

From the perspective of someone who is a professional artist (not music) its incredibly frustrating to watch her be one of the most beloved, viral internet sensations in the last few years and just totally squander that. Like genuinely, what are her options for 'retirement'? She's already near homeless and what kinds of jobs can she reliably keep in the state that she is in? 

When currently shes sitting on a goldmine of music she could release with just even the smallest semblance of a release plan. She could easily set up a print-on-demand merch shop and be making thousands every week in merch sales. Reach out to a vinyl pressing company and make a fucking killing on all of her previous albums.

Its all literally just laying in the palm of her hands.

its genuinely disconcerning to see her throw all of it away as the days go on… mind you, shes said on many occasions that she is mainly doing this for the money. you wont be raking in that money unless you put forth effort. countless viral songs and over 3. Million. monthly listeners on spotify… and what does she have to show for it at this point? being a fan who got into her *right* after she retired and hearing how talented she is via even the most monotonous joke songs; to then being giddy from the shock of her coming out of retirement… and what has been gained? superpuss and a bunch of quick features on shitty hyperpop songs where she clearly outshines the main artists. nobody is owed anything except herself and shes diminishing that. its beyond disappointing. ntns but she was clearly getting better after y*ncc left the picture..

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

27 minutes ago, angel with an attitude said:

its genuinely disconcerning to see her throw all of it away as the days go on… mind you, shes said on many occasions that she is mainly doing this for the money. you wont be raking in that money unless you put forth effort. countless viral songs and over 3. Million. monthly listeners on spotify… and what does she have to show for it at this point? being a fan who got into her *right* after she retired and hearing how talented she is via even the most monotonous joke songs; to then being giddy from the shock of her coming out of retirement… and what has been gained? superpuss and a bunch of quick features on shitty hyperpop songs where she clearly outshines the main artists. nobody is owed anything except herself and shes diminishing that. its beyond disappointing. ntns but she was clearly getting better after y*ncc left the picture..

exactly...ayesha coming back for the money and JUST for the money and putting almost ANY effort to HER music is deeply disappoiting, i mean she already promoted dramatic more than gigabowser and superpuss together. also the unserious management, release dates and jokes are getting kinda odd and frustrating since u cant actually believe anything ayesha says until petey plastic or a link pops up out of nowhere to confirm it. this is by far her laziest and disappoiting era. i really dont want ayesha to quit but if she keeps doing her shit like this on nearly 2 years she will be homeless and we prob wont have a complete project until there.

source.gif

21 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Why people are acting as if she's retiring because of the leaks is beyond me, considering Ayesha has been expressing since day 1 of her comeback that she loathes her career, wants to retire and never wanted to return in the first place. I'm going to be real and say I doubt either album is coming in a completed form, because of her own expressed lack of motivation + the fact that neither album was ever finished. A whore1234-type file dump might be the best case scenario

My thoughts on the leaks are: Come On! is bad and disappointing, I honestly hate this one. The Lil Bimbo rework is cute, I like it. But the final version of Delicious is so perfect and definitely one of her bests from the 2018–19 time period; I can't stop listening.

It's especially powerful knowing it was meant to be the final 'Ayesha Erotica' single… "one more, she's out" "made it big just to give it all away, when you ask her what she did it for she still won't know what to say". It feels fictionalised but also so true to her. 

after u said this i just reminded of how delicious is the perfect ender. if she releases h4u dlx (which i doubt since she wont even release standard) delicious has to be the final track bc of the last paragraph u typed

source.gif

real heavy so heavy im makin tha floor screammmmmm :sluttybunny:

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

4 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

The only Ayesha I like is yummy (good form remix) and her cover of I’ll do it :bebe:.

La Bella Vita
Girl Next Door
We Can Do It
Cadillacs
May Showers

get into some of these

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES •