folklore

Ayesha Erotica

3 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I cannot tell if this is for real or not since most "Ayesha comeback" info comes from very untrustworthy sources lmao

She's with Chase Icon from a few days ago, and also with a producer from yesterday as well. Not saying for certain she is coming back but you can check out the Instagram post I linked. 

1 minute ago, Strangelove said:

She's with Chase Icon from a few days ago, and also with a producer from yesterday as well. Not saying for certain she is coming back but you can check out the Instagram post I linked. 

I checked out the insta post and like while I wanna be optimistic since Ayesha truly is a one of a kind artist, it might be another case similar to 2019 where ThatKid posted a pic together with Ayesha and people speculated she's coming back but she just ended up uploading an insta story saying that she's never coming back and the attention she got from the pic makes her a lot less likely to come back. 

3 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I checked out the insta post and like while I wanna be optimistic since Ayesha truly is a one of a kind artist, it might be another case similar to 2019 where ThatKid posted a pic together with Ayesha and people speculated she's coming back but she just ended up uploading an insta story saying that she's never coming back and the attention she got from the pic makes her a lot less likely to come back. 

Yes but this time she is making new music in 2023. Why would she be investing time and money into her own new music if she didn't plan to come back and release it? Also she wasn't associated with Chase Icon before she went away. So her meeting Chase Icon is something completely new, so, it makes me optimistic. 

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Yes. I mean, it's been five years. Lana looks very different than she did in 2018. 

lana might look different but she still looks like the same person :ohsnap2: that girl looks nothing like ayesha 

6 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

is that really ayesha? she looks very different 

It is her 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

15 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

lana might look different but she still looks like the same person :ohsnap2: that girl looks nothing like ayesha 

I feel like Ayesha is the queen of looking different in every photo so it's not a shock to me that she looks very different in that insta post

avatars-suwql0ZG9DaU6MlO-ye4JEQ-t500x500.jpg

ayesha-erotica-yummy-Cover-Art.jpg

artworks-MuKFroUPdMCkyt83-M4SVAQ-t500x500.jpg

ayesha-erotica-juicy-Cover-Art.png

8 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I feel like Ayesha is the queen of looking different in every photo so it's not a shock to me that she looks very different in that insta post

avatars-suwql0ZG9DaU6MlO-ye4JEQ-t500x500.jpg

ayesha-erotica-yummy-Cover-Art.jpg

artworks-MuKFroUPdMCkyt83-M4SVAQ-t500x500.jpg

ayesha-erotica-juicy-Cover-Art.png

true :oic3: but to be fair all of these went through heavy photoshoping and then more editing on top of that due to remini

we do have more "realistic" and more recent pics of ayesha and she still looks really different in that pic with chase lol

2 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Yes but this time she is making new music in 2023. Why would she be investing time and money into her own new music if she didn't plan to come back and release it? Also she wasn't associated with Chase Icon before she went away. So her meeting Chase Icon is something completely new, so, it makes me optimistic. 

maybe it's her hobby

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?