folklore

Ayesha Erotica

12 minutes ago, love you madly said:

ayesha will NOT come back lol, and lana would never collab with her. I could not think of any artists that differ more than they do.

She is literally coming back. You will eat your words.

I'm still not sure if she's coming back or not, but I think the chances of her doing so is a bit higher than a few years back. I'm personally really excited if she does since no one really ever was able to pull off slut pop like she did (Kim Petras tried but it was way too dumbed down).

As for collaborating with Lana, there's no way. I just don't see it happening. The closest we'll ever get is probably an Ayesha x Lana AI fan made collab. 

3 hours ago, jamesss said:

bitch bye. there will be a nicki collab WAY before lana del rey collabs with fucking ayesha erotica. also, i dont think shes coming back out of her cave. sorrynotsorry.

nikki lane!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ayesha is never coming back but I really wish she was more active as a producer (Miss Cheeseburger). Her work with Slayyyter and That Kid is chef’s kiss but imagine a collab with Charli or someone popular & gay in that vein… the world would collapse

4 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

if ayesha is coming back in 2023 ANYONE COULD COME BACK OHHHHHHHHHHH NATALIA KILLS IS COMING, GRIMES IS COMING, ALLIE X IS COMING EVERYONEMOVOEOEOVWEVFVDF

allie is coming though, she confirmed a new album is on the way around new years!

58 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

Ayesha is never coming back but I really wish she was more active as a producer (Miss Cheeseburger). Her work with Slayyyter and That Kid is chef’s kiss but imagine a collab with Charli or someone popular & gay in that vein… the world would collapse

Iirc SOPHIE reached out to her for a collab but Ayesha was in her full hermit mode back then so it didn't happen. The only thing that came out of that was I guess Ayesha allowed SOPHIE to use her vocals for a Ken Doll SOPHIE remix. Such a shame...

43 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Iirc SOPHIE reached out to her for a collab but Ayesha was in her full hermit mode back then so it didn't happen. The only thing that came out of that was I guess Ayesha allowed SOPHIE to use her vocals for a Ken Doll SOPHIE remix. Such a shame...

HAHA I FORGOT ABOUT THIS INTERACTION WNFNDKWKS poor sophie :( a damn shame honestly, i can just imagine the iconic collabs with these two

:eartha2:

You cannot be serious... to actually think.... Lana.... and Ayesha Erotica..... would collab...... just because.... she reactivated her instagram the same day Ayesha was seen at her collaborator's concert....

5 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

:eartha2:

You cannot be serious... to actually think.... Lana.... and Ayesha Erotica..... would collab...... just because.... she reactivated her instagram the same day Ayesha was seen at her collaborator's concert....

Hi, please no negative comments, just trying to be positive. :kiss:.:sluttybunny:.

11 hours ago, FkaTwinks said:

and what do Lana/Melanie have in common beyond the early-career "glorifying pedophilia" claim? (which doesn't even count, since Melanie flatout did do it)

idk why people are being so dismissive of Ayesha in this thread, she had a huge impact on the bubblegum bass/hyperpop side of things w/ artists like Slayyyter; yeah the idea of her collabing with Lana is fucking absurd from a music POV but these comments ain't it

This comment is annoying on more than one level but another pet peeve of mine is calling Ayesha 'hyperpop', the term wasn't even a thing when she was making and releasing music :toofloppy: and it reminds me of those clueless video essayists churning out "the hyperpop TikTok icon who disappeared" type videos— leave her alone, you get your information from TikTok, you don't know anything!

I remember when people were calling her 'PC music' in 2018 and she was literally like… what the fuck is that [she specifically didn't know who Charli or Hannah Diamond were]

For better or for worse she did give careers to people like Slayyyter/That Kid/Cxle/etc, that's not shade but the truth is the truth. She arguably is more popular than all of them already, but she would be even more huge if she never quit and kept releasing music. Unfortunately, she didn't want to be famous + already had an addiction to scrapping all her projects lmao

I didn't mean to go on a tirade… but aside from all of that, I do not see her working with Lana anytime soon! I admire your dedication to bold and unconventional takes though! @Strangelove

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

For better or for worse she did give careers to people like Slayyyter/That Kid/Cxle/etc, that's not shade but the truth is the truth. She arguably is more popular than all of them already but she would be even more huge if she never quit and kept releasing music, unfortunately she didn't want to be famous + already had an addiction to scrapping all her projects lmao

*war flashbacks*

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

*war flashbacks*

I originally wrote something calling him and Cxle talentless hacks but I didn't want to be too mean in case they have fans here :ohno: 

Ayesha produced some amazing instrumentals + gave some amazing songs to them so good on them I guess. And I think they're aware they'd be nothing without her  

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

I originally wrote something calling him and Cxle talentless hacks but I didn't want to be too mean in case they have fans here :ohno: 

Ayesha produced some amazing instrumentals + gave some amazing songs to them so good on them I guess. And I think they're aware they'd be nothing without her  

If it makes up for anything, I heard he's very nice irl :popcorn: #dialtone