partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 hours ago, Beauty King said:

The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood info came direct from an interview with the film's music supervisor and she had no reason to lie about it.

https://www.gq.com/story/mary-ramos-quentin-tarantino-interview

The Alice in Wonderland thing seems to have been for a spec script that never got off the ground. The writer likely asked her to do the music before they got any backing from a studio.

He was fucking insane for not using her songs in that movie

url%5D

who wants to go sleuthing for everyone and discover the recording dates for every Lana song we have - released and unreleased?

it'd make my discography rearrangement playlists more realistic

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

who wants to go sleuthing for everyone and discover the recording dates for every Lana song we have - released and unreleased?

it'd make my discography rearrangement playlists more realistic

there's a thread which contains a lot of the recording dates we know, however i'm not sure when it was last updated, you may want to check out the latest few pages of the thread

there's also some dates or time-frames which could be speculative, i feel like i have a pretty good idea of when some lizzy grant stuff (mostly 2007/2008, anything before or around the AKA recording sessions) was recorded/written, there's probably others who are more well-versed in other eras such as the tropico era

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

there's a thread which contains a lot of the recording dates we know, however i'm not sure when it was last updated, you may want to check out the latest few pages of the thread

there's also some dates or time-frames which could be speculative, i feel like i have a pretty good idea of when some lizzy grant stuff (mostly 2007/2008, anything before or around the AKA recording sessions) was recorded/written, there's probably others who are more well-versed in other eras such as the tropico era

To be more specific idk for sure if I could put any of the songs on BTD with songs recorded in early 2013 if I'm making an album out of 2009-2010 tracks separately for a 2011 "release" and then 2011-2012 and possibly early 2013 for a 2013 "release"

i need a new shocking insider spill like the iconic boz lanaboards comeback in january or unknown's tea about honeymoon era in june

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

i need a new shocking insider spill like the iconic boz lanaboards comeback in january or unknown's tea about honeymoon era in june

Right it’s dreadsome how boring this year’s leaks have been- can’t complain as we managed to have back-to-back compositions…. 

8 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Oh yeah… i don’t know where shall i put this but lanz’s label was planning for an EP release in sept 2011… 

source: turnstyle interview 20/09/2011

i couldn’t find that, would u link it pls

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 minutes ago, Embach said:

It's the Lana Del Rey EP I think, which was eventually released in early January 2012

Lana-Del-Rey-Lana-Del-Rey-EP.jpg

That’s what i thought as well… i sort of think that the accusation of lana being the person who leaked driving in cars in sept 2011 was that- her label didn’t like the idea of it being on an ep/album so she leaked it herself as she acknowledges that the composition won’t be in use of commercial meanings…

14 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

i couldn’t find that, would u link it pls

Ah… my friend i’m sorry i lost it due to time and i found it from a wayback machine site… 

29 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

That’s what i thought as well… i sort of think that the accusation of lana being the person who leaked driving in cars in sept 2011 was that- her label didn’t like the idea of it being on an ep/album so she leaked it herself as she acknowledges that the composition won’t be in use of commercial meanings…

Ah… my friend i’m sorry i lost it due to time and i found it from a wayback machine site… 

thats okay! im also think this mught be this ep, but did lana ever acknowledged driving in cars with boys saying it will not be used as somehting commercial?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed someone to spill about Lana's soundtracks. Like there are definitely films and series she made songs for but was rejected. Like Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and what ever happened to Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. And what exactly happened to 24. And Old Money The Great Gatsby mystery :defeated: Honeymoon is such a soundtrack-y album, she and Rick maybe created some soundtracks too.

I'm so into movies and series lately, please can just an insider come here and spill some info, even some very vague info pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

url%5D