partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

He is a bit confused yeah dd, 129 tracks refers to amount of audio tracks in the song's session as someone explained. But while we are on the topic - LFL, the song, has 323 mixes which i think is the most for any Lana song ever..

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

He is a bit confused yeah dd, 129 tracks refers to amount of audio tracks in the song's session as someone explained. But while we are on the topic - LFL, the song, has 323 mixes which i think is the most for any Lana song ever..

girl she was working overtime what the fuck

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

323 MIXES? :defeated: 

anyways, BladeRunner version remains the superior version, and it would be even better without The Weeknd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Nope, pretty much everything that goes pre-major label debut is unknown to me beyond what is known. Maybe I will encourage someone who does know a thing or two to come here one day and talk :hooker:

PLEASE BEG THEM :trisha:

7 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Hii BOZ, by any chance do you know the original tracklist for lust for life when it was still best American record / before the leak

d5fodnB.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i am now imagining Kieron and Dean sitting at that damn computer thinking they have the mix and Lana sends the 20th note back of the day asking for the kick to be turned down 0.1db lmfaoooo

This is exactly how it reached those 300+ numbers

But yeah that song went through a LOT and we have like.. close to none of it

8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

323 mixes only for the final version to suck ass :bye:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

This is exactly how it reached those 300+ numbers

But yeah that song went through a LOT and we have like.. close to none of it

i can see her doing that, i remember jack talking about how she could tell the difference between 44.1khz and 48khz in an interview once

I wonder if It's a cruel, cruel world... appeared in any other Ultraviolette era song (other than Cherry Blossom) in the same melody she would sing it at live shows. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i can see her doing that, i remember jack talking about how she could tell the difference between 44.1khz and 48khz in an interview once

(yet the drums leaking through her mic in the first verse of the album version of Thunder didn’t bother her :rip:)

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Why is the official audio for shades of cool (uploaded may 26th, 2014) on yt pitched? anything similar to the west coast situation?

That has bothered me for years :deadbanana:

This and the MV having the intro cut for one second :hide:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: