partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I am so glad there arenโ€™t really bombastic songs fromย NFR sleeping on a shelf somewhere or in Jackโ€™s hard drive, this has bugged me for three albums nowย :coffee:

I really hoped they existed somewhere and that they would be reused one dayย :bebe:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

Just now, lilac heaven said:

thatโ€™s just Dark City (i canโ€™t believe they use the same melody lmfao)

WHAT

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

no because iโ€™m trying to think of unreleased songs that we would collapse for besides like FC, ITTJ, and SYTH and the only ones i can think a large sum of people would go feral over are AKA and the recent leaks which seem like the most polished ones of weโ€™ve gotten in a long time, like Dragonslayer or Crazy for You or California

1 minute ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

I really hoped they existed somewhere and that they would be reused one dayย :bebe:

I think he used all of my patience for her to reuse songs or rerelease them with Yosemite and Life Is Beautifulย :thumb3:ย But I must say that the outtakes from Bb were a great surpriseย :true:

blackoutzone becoming leaker of the year in the matter of a few minutes omgย :air:ย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

2 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

WHAT

ย 

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

are you being serious cause if so i never noticedย :biblio:

ย 

im being serious she literally re-used the Betty Boop Boop melody for Dark Cityย :rip:ย or at least itโ€™s very similar

ย 

0:34

ย 

0:13

ย 

Iโ€™m grateful for everything youโ€™ve given us! Itโ€™s been so dry lately & I genuinely find it fascinating more so than any leaks how the process & recording dates went! So thank you very much! One of myย questions for you is, if you remember Lana tweeted WAYYY back in 2012 these lyrics & I was always curious to know if this was her just tweeting an idea in her head or of it was an actual song.ย 

โ€œSometimes I wish I was a beautiful machine so I could resist your kiss & not cry when you're mean.โ€ย 
The only other question for you is if there was ever a proper title track for paradise?ย 
TYSM again!ย :party:

ย 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

iโ€™m pretty certain she re-recorded pawn shop blues at some point post 2011

i want to believe she rerecorded it in 2017 after creating the mv

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

ย 

35 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

@BlackoutZoneย 

1. did Lana recorded Roses Bloom For You as an interlude only for LFL?
  2. Lana spoke about "4 politically oriented songs" during LFL era, are in any ways these are released on LFL or upcoming albums (NFR, COCC...) or just unleakeds?

ย 

She said she did record it only as an interlude (or intro/outro)! We heard it from her own lips.ย 

Just now, Vertimus said:

She said she did record it only as an interlude! We heard it from her own lips.ย 

when? do u have any link

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

ย 

11 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

give him some time to take a breath

You're totally right

I'm actually very unstable now as I'm writing this to uย :illumarina:

So I actually needed someone to give me a heads up

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Sidenote: the only songs u could imagine Lana reworking are the ones she reall like or has mentioned such as Disco, Puppy Love, Trash Magic, etc. although PRAYING for a final version of Bentley leaking one day. One of my favorite demos!ย 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

1 minute ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Sidenote: the only songs u could imagine Lana reworking are the ones she reall like or has mentioned such as Disco, Puppy Love, Trash Magic, etc. although PRAYING for a final version of Bentley leaking one day. One of my favorite demos!ย 

ย 

it's speculated that "reflec" is a final/studio version of bentley produced by david kahne! :)ย 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

She said she did record it only as an interlude! We heard it from her own lips.ย 

We need to make a RBFY thread to settle this matter once and for all, as the truth just isnโ€™t reaching the Stans of LB. Can someone do that? Pretty sure Lana said it in the Annie Mac interview just after the release of LFL. I know I heard it.ย 

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

ย 

ย 

im being serious she literally re-used the Betty Boop Boop melody for Dark Cityย :rip:ย or at least itโ€™s very similar

ย 

0:34

ย 

0:13

ย 

THE GROWTH :smokes:WE LOVE TO SEE IT

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

We need to make a RBFY thread to settle this matter once and for all, as the truth just isnโ€™t reaching the Stans of LB. Can someone do that? Pretty sure Lana said it in the Annie Mac interview just after the release of LFL. I know I heard it.ย 

Wasnโ€™t it you whoย brought the interview up? I remember her stating it tooโ€ฆ It was an audio interview and she had on like a green or yellow shirt in the thumbnail with aย bouffant/ponytailย lol

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."