partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, American Whore said:

omg can we set up a BOZ AMA on here? :smokes3: bc there's so much info i'd love to ask about but i know he'll leave just as i ask :icant:

ohh this! i feel like this thread turned into a one, @BlackoutZone would u be ok with it?

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

6 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Now this doesn't sound like Lana

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Another bit of God Coast trivia while we're at it @BlackoutZone, what does Lana actually say in the West Coast chorus? "He's crazy y Cubano como yo my love" or "como yo la la"? :creepna3:

He's crazy y Cubano como yo my love is correct

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

the way I actually want to ask you about lizzy a little.. especially regarding her dad’s role in her music from 2007 onwards. her poor era don’t add up

ask me all you want!

honestly, i don't really know, i don't know if she grew up rich considering that her father didn't get into the internet business until she was in her 20s, it seems, it's possible that he could've helped her, but i don't really care if he helped her or not, so that's something i'm not too knowledgeable on, but i do believe she actually lived in the trailer park and possibly did have times where she was independent from her parents, even if they were wealthy by that point

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, the ocean said:

y’all leave a bestie alone BOZ is probably swamped to fucking death right now

this is why we should have like a 2-3 hour AMA for boz at some point. there's so much tea we need to know about lmaooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I guess I have to relisten to Ultraviolence in full for the 1627383 time just to put the pieces together and fully immerse myself (again). That's too bad. 

wDKfqtk.gif

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

this is why we should have like a 2-3 hour AMA for boz at some point. there's so much tea we need to know about lmaooo

oh yeah asking boz about a moment when he has some free time and creating a new thread would be cool

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

Just now, BlackoutZone said:

BZ AMA is a bit of a stretch as there are some questions that I just don't want to answer and I hope you will respect that

we would understand tho! i promise, we'll all act right (if there's something you don't wanna answer/can't answer, we'll live with it) please please please pleeeeeeaseeee

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

BZ AMA is a bit of a stretch as there are some questions that I just don't want to answer and I hope you will respect that

of course! by ama we meant like u answering the questions u want give answers to

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

@BlackoutZone

Do we have "already leaked" songs that we don't know were considered for any albums?

Like I know we already have a shit ton of btd outtakes but I'm guessing there are LOTS of btd outtakes that we already have but we don't even know they're btd outtakes

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

2 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

how about you give a list of things you’re willing to talk about and things you’re not. just so we don’t bombard you with questions that will ultimately annoy you