partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, salvatorelovesyou said:

In addition to Summer Wine and UFB... Lana and Barrie recorded more songs together?

I guess Riverside might have come from those days too. Maybe the Blue Banisters tracks that Barrie is credited came from those days too??

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

Thoughts on the industrial revolution? @BlackoutZone

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

The Industrial Revolution had a number of significant impacts, both positive and negative. On the positive side, it led to a significant increase in economic productivity and wealth, as well as a corresponding increase in population and life expectancy. It also facilitated the spread of ideas and information, as well as the development of new technologies and industries.

On the other hand, the Industrial Revolution had a number of negative impacts on society and the environment. It led to the exploitation of labor, particularly of children and women, and contributed to the rise of pollution and other environmental degradation. It also led to the concentration of wealth in the hands of a few, and contributed to social and economic inequality. That's how I see it

Just now, Billie said:

@BlackoutZone Quick question regarding the BTD era.. did Emile Haynie rework any unreleased songs for BTD? Or did he specifically rework the 15 tracks on BTD? 

More like Emile should've stayed quiet and not touched Peter Ibsen's This Is What Makes Us Girls with his dirty fingers.

marina-manaus-manaus.gif

Just now, Nikki Lane said:

More like Emile should've stayed quiet and not touched Peter Ibsen's This Is What Makes Us Girls with his dirty fingers.

marina-manaus-manaus.gif

this is what makes us girls will receive her flowers someday... she's not that bad... :eartha2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

this is what makes us girls will receive her flowers someday... she's not that bad... :eartha2:

idgaf the released version is the best version i will die on this hill

1 minute ago, Nikki Lane said:

marina-manaus-manaus.gif

Born to Die wouldn’t have been the cohesive masterpiece if it wasn’t for the reworks. I agree, however, that it led to some songs being worse than their OG demos.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

Born to Die wouldn’t have been the cohesive masterpiece if it wasn’t for the reworks. I agree, however, that it led to some songs being worse than their OG demos.

He could've added whatever he did and keep the good drums and vibey violins but he decided to make it a snooze.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

whoever worked on Lolita beyond the 2nd demo deserves an electric chair :eartha2:

Just now, Nikki Lane said:

He could've added whatever he did and keep the good drums and vibey violins but he decided to make it a snooze.

why nikki lane got a mouth all of a sudden

It's only my dark city, only my new man...