partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

What, of the things honeymouns, has posted are stem edits? if u could give me a rundown pls

The only thing that was stem "edit" to my knowledge was the tomorrow never came demo, but I really cannot recall anything else of the sort

off the top of my head i was thinking of tnc demo (which was terrible) and there was something else but i wasn't gonna link it cause I'm not 100% sure it was something he leaked

"whens it gonna be my turn, dont forget me"

What, of the things honeymouns, has posted are stem edits? if u could give me a rundown pls

The only thing that was stem "edit" to my knowledge was the tomorrow never came demo, but I really cannot recall anything else of the sort

The UV unmastered were not stem "edits", if anything they're made from placing the stems, as they are, into an audio software and then bouncing it to a mix... which is not an edit, its all you can do to make a fullly listenable version of the mix if it lacks an official bounce

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Can we cease the drama please… considering how many cool things have been brought to light in this thread, it’s nonsensical to steer the conversation to something more negative x

Okay I'm sorry, I'll be good

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Could you imagine the visuals we would've gotten from a possible Paradise-like-EP to ultra. I know Neil would've put is whole Krugussy into it :pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

The UV unmastered were not stem "edits", if anything they're made from placing the stems, as they are, into an audio software and then bouncing it to a mix... which is not an edit, its all you can do to make a fullly listenable version of the mix if it lacks an official bounce

those r pathetic stem edits and the only thing that makes them "unmastered" are lack of protools plugins

7 minutes ago, The Dragonslayer said:

because hes a liar and half the shit people attribute  with him leaking weren't leaked by him - not to mention the stem edits

my god they aren’t a liar. a liar is someone who purposely manipulates the truth, they didn’t do that. They recognized their mistake and apologized. after all the stuff i assume they’ve been through, it’s crazy that they’re still involved in the lana community and providing us with content. and don’t whine when they don’t release the info that you want them to release, in fact, im sure this is where all of this hate came from (2021 christmas) literally all honeymouns did last year is sit pretty and keep their mouth shut yet people still hate on them :toofloppy::toofloppy:

Just now, For K said:

Could you imagine the visuals we would've gotten from a possible Paradise-like-EP to ultra. I know Neil would've put is whole Krugussy into it :pray2:

the Tropico film aesthetic is very Paradise to me just as it was a year prior before the film came out but iirc (there’s been so much new info today lmfao) boz said earlier that the visual direction for Tropico was originally the concept for LDR3? which is really interesting to me

Just now, The Dragonslayer said:

those r pathetic stem edits and the only thing that makes them "unmastered" are lack of protools plugins

and are these stem edits in the room with us rn?
cuz ur not.. editing the stems.. ur just exporting a listenable mix with the stems as they are..

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

don't get me wrong i am not a honeymouns stan by any means and i do love to playfully dig at him but at the end of the day he's not really doing anything that bad and most of what he does ultimately benefits the community even if it can get annoying :awkney:

i would like to go on record that i dont actually have any ill will toward the lovely Honeymouns.

them posting the Fl0ridaK1los leak just led me to give them a bit of a side eye.

anyone posting leaks automatically have my respect (just not newly recorded material unless the artist has confirmed to have scrapped it)

sorry Honeymouns

🥺

👉👈

and are these stem edits in the room with us rn?
cuz ur not.. editing the stems.. ur just exporting a listenable mix with the stems as they are..

if I took stems from a protools sessions and exported them without the neccessary plugins for mastering and production that would be a stem edit because its an unofficial bounce of the song

this is all i’m gonna say on this topic but people who aren’t the fondest of HMs like myself i don’t think it’s worth the energy to fight about it :defeated: just let it be, this thread has been too good today it’s not worth it. there’s a lot of other stuff to talk about

Spoiler

but yes i was liking the shady posts

anyway, 

1. Angels Forever

2. Nectar of the Gods

3. Living Legend

4. Cherry Blossom

5. Dragonslayer

6. Wild One

7. Unidentified Flying Bill

8. Fine China

not in that particular order would’ve made a really cute cohesive Paradise-adjacent EP to the UV era, and Your Girl deserved a spot on the deluxe edition