partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

i wear my red lipstick got my makeup on i'm miss america now i'm gone baby gone rework prod by... thats for me to know and u to find out :nono:

have you ever actually told us anything in the past 2 years:xgiggle:

ben won’t sue i promise and we’ll fund a lawyer for you

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

my only problem with the tracklist below is I can’t imagine it working in actuality for tropico because none of the productions match at all?

• Old Money
  • Black Beauty
  • Guns and Roses
  • Lake Placid
  • Summertime
  • Melancholia
  • I Talk To Jesus
  • Pink Champagne
  • Elvis
  • Earthquakes
  • Money Power Glory
  • Hollywood 

It's really just a demo assembly of previously recorded material that she probably planned to rework anyway. Maybe the title "TROPICO" was just a placeholder and nothing to be taken seriously.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

my only problem with the tracklist below is I can’t imagine it working in actuality for tropico because none of the productions match at all?

• Old Money
  • Black Beauty
  • Guns and Roses
  • Lake Placid
  • Summertime
  • Melancholia
  • I Talk To Jesus
  • Pink Champagne
  • Elvis
  • Earthquakes
  • Money Power Glory
  • Hollywood 

I really do think it was just a quick idea jot down

I think it was just a draft and not a serious tracklist!! maybe once the tropico demos of black beauty, guns and roses, and money power glory leak we as a community can make an actual tracklist fshdbfsd... i think pink champagne would be a gorgeous closer song

Just now, lanaismamom said:

driving in cars with boys rework news deserve a whole new thread thats a fucking moment

no seriously im losing my mind what the fuck. the best btd outtake being reworked? what.

Just now, cranekiss said:

I think it was just a draft and not a serious tracklist!! maybe once the tropico demos of black beauty, guns and roses, and money power glory leak we as a community can make an actual tracklist fshdbfsd... i think pink champagne would be a gorgeous closer song

1 minute ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

It's really just a demo assembly of previously recorded material that she probably planned to rework anyway. Maybe the title "TROPICO" was just a placeholder and nothing to be taken seriously.

I agree with you both- I was just confused because a lot of people seem to have the idea that tropico was in the works for awhile and the label nixed it for paradise to exist.

1 minute ago, cranekiss said:

https://genius.com/albums/Lana-del-rey/Tropico-scrapped

tracks 1-11 here are stuff we made out, and then the ones without track numbers are other potential contenders

Thanks sis

I’m confused abt which tracks to keep in my UV sessions/demos folder and which ones to put into the Tropico one…

2 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Thanks sis

I’m confused abt which tracks to keep in my UV sessions/demos folder and which ones to put into the Tropico one…

they're technically the same sessions. tropico is just an early iteration of uv