Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

is the music video already uploaded to youtube? so we don't have to wait for the video in like 2 weeks?

It will probably be released a week or two after the single

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

is the music video already uploaded to youtube? so we don't have to wait for the video in like 2 weeks?

Probably just under private until later. I think it seems like there’s a video series for it so whatever this project is with the video will play into the other songs possible video or another single’s video from the record

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a february album would be awesome it’s my birth month :)))))

I’m honestly hoping November/December but I don’t know. Nov/Dec seem so soon but I kind of think it’ll be out this year (hell maybe she’ll do back to back releases with that 25 track unreleased album that she promised but we all know this woman...lol)

inb4 she releases a 25 track album with new songs and says “this is my unreleased album LULZ fucc u kidzzzzz”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Probably just under private until later. I think it seems like there’s a video series for it so whatever this project is with the video will play into the other songs possible video or another single’s video from the record

ok i just hope we don't have to wait for a Video for another week or so

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

ok i just hope we don't have to wait for a Video for another week or so

I think Mariner’s video will be up after radio premiere. Maybe a couple of hours.

Why do ppl think the second song is Venice Bitch and why do they not think it’s coming today??

giphy.gif

Why do ppl think the second song is Venice Bitch and why do they not think it’s coming today??

because Fader posted the press release essentially stating that the second song is called 'Venice Bitch' and it's coming out on the 18th.

because Fader posted the press release essentially stating that the second song is called 'Venice Bitch' and it's coming out on the 18th.

Is there a link?

giphy.gif