Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I'm worried that 2019 seems too long away for her to start dropping music now... I can't take another LFL situation. Where she gets bored and decided to switch up the direction of the album!

Half expecting to hear MAC and then silence until summer 2019, teasing Venice Bitch in every interview and then she drops her second single, a cheap trap beat produced by Rick with the original Venice Bitch video looped over it  :toofunny: and then we wait for it to leak 

MTWBT

FMWUTTT

Cherry

National Anthem

PWYC

Freak

The Blackest Day

Lust for Life

TNC

RBFY

These are my favorite song titles of hers.

am i the only one that Always has Problems recognizing all those titles, also in other fandoms? 

i was never a fan when People spell song names like ABCD, damn lana got like 300 Songs give me break haha

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

am i the only one that Always has Problems recognizing all those titles, also in other fandoms?

i was never a fan when People spell song names like ABCD, damn lana got like 300 Songs give me break haha

Lmaoo I'm sorry.

Music To Watch Boys To

Fucked My Way Up To The Top

Cherry

National Anthem

Pretty When You Cry

Freak

The Blackest Day

Lust for Life

Tomorrow Never Came

Roses Bloom For You

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Also if Yosemite was on the album then is already her most iconic tracklist... like damn, those titles!

Bartender

Mariners Apartment Complex

Sylvia

Talking Like An Answering Machine

Venice Bitch

Yosemite

What if that article was bullshit and she’s surprise dropping an album today? Jk lol that’d never happen....

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a february album would be awesome it’s my birth month :)))))

mine too

Mine three, lol. A february release sounds awesome 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Honeymoon is her best song to date wyd

I didn’t say it’s bad did I? It’s just a slow song. This one seems more upbeat.

Yes I fucking love this title, wait so is it the title track of a new record???

We don’t know, we just know Venice Bitch is coming Sept 18 instead of 2 tracks today. Unless MAC comes with another track

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole