Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Wait, it just occured me.......... if Cola is the pussy's taste and Cherry is the virginity, so Cinnamon is his cum's taste?

868bef477c2b2635f4c892c1412a3520_369783.

Yep, pretty much. ''Cinnamon in my teeth from your ''kiss'', you're touching me''  It all started with Cola, then WM, Cherry and now finally Cinnamon 

In Cola she was calling him to her, temptating him with her tasty pussy, in WM he finally shows up with his ''white mustang'', then he pops her cherry and then she tastes his cinnamon 

Yikes, I'm actually disgusted with myself, lmaooo, we've just peaked in boredom :toofunny:.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Guys I’m truly sorry for recommending this but shouldn’t we be spamming her instagram ou even Ben’s for some news?

Idk maybe just a “hi kids I’m alive” would be enough for me

We know she's alive. She's just enjoying the holidays with her family...

I honestly think people forget that this is her job, like she is entitled to a break and doesn't have to update us on everything.

We know she's alive. She's just enjoying the holidays with her family...

I honestly think people forget that this is her job, like she is entitled to a break and doesn't have to update us on everything.

This!

Let the good sis have a life, we don't need to know what she does everyday.

it's christmas, celebrate, go outside, smile, stream MAC, etc.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok... like I said, sorry (but it makes no sense if we keep complaining and don’t ask her for news)

I don’t want to come off rude but you tell me to “get a life” but you’re here in LanaBoards just like me and we all know we’re all DRY... don’t come at me, please, I’m just saying I also want her to celebrate the holidays, but I’m being honest when I say I’m suffering without any news

Ok... like I said, sorry (but it makes no sense if we keep complaining and don’t ask her for news)

I don’t want to come off rude but you tell me to “get a life” but you’re here in LanaBoards just like me and we all know we’re all DRY... don’t come at me, please, I’m just saying I also want her to celebrate the holidays, but I’m being honest when I say I’m suffering without any news

I ain't coming for you, yes we all want news and are dying for new material but that doesn't mean we should spam Lana or her management. She gave us 2 songs to tie us over until the album release, enjoy them. By all means rant on Lanaboards, we all do - but Lana is human and is probably just relaxing before the Gucci and NFR campaign begins.

I ain't coming for you, yes we all want news and are dying for new material but that doesn't mean we should spam Lana or her management. She gave us 2 songs to tie us over until the album release, enjoy them. By all means rant on Lanaboards, we all do - but Lana is human and is probably just relaxing before the Gucci and NFR campaign begins.

You’re right

Y'all need to chill, we've come this far and the year is literally ending in eight days. We'll have tons of news in january when the Gucci campaign finally kicks off and she'll tell us about the album for sure, I believe she might even release a new single next month. Asking her for news during the Christmas holidays it's like asking the good sis to snap and come for you lmao let her rest and enjoy her final days of vacation because january will be busy for her and for us.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Okay at this point i'm physically aching for sOMeThInG to happen. i've never needed new lana music so bad, not even during the lust for life era. At least we were getting some news monthly even if it were just magazine articles and tiny snippets, this era (if u even wanna call it an era) has been dryer than grandmas vajayjay. It's really starting to piss me off, mostly because she dropped two lead singles way back in SEPTEMBER, when her album is supposably in MARCH, which is yet to be confirmed by her so its most likely at an even later release... dear lord-

if only she just kept her big whore mouth shut until she was ready to drop the album

tumblr_inline_pf61eprVUM1s7ksad_540.jpg

This is so contradicting tho lol “I need news, she should’ve kept her mouth shut!”

wot

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

y'all think Lana the type of girl to snort cocaine off a dude's dick

yeah~

same

This is so contradicting tho lol “I need news, she should’ve kept her mouth shut!”

wot

No i get what they’re saying. She shouldn’t have announced/dropped music so early on without any follow up info.