Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if cinnamon doesnt get released i'll throw myself in the floor, cry and scream how much I hate my life, then cut my hair with a knife and write "THIS IS WHY GAYS DONT HAVE RIGHTS" in my house's walls with red lipstick

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

if cinnamon doesnt get released i'll throw myself in the floor, cry and scream how much I hate my life, then cut my hair with a knife and write "THIS IS WHY GAYS DONT HAVE RIGHTS" in my house's walls with red lipstick

tumblr_n0ivsgd6wc1tnryo9o1_500.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t think she has that much manœuvre with the release date since she is involved in a couple of shows for this spring / summer. She has to release it before that. Then again, it’s Lana... So very unlikely but not impossible also :/ ?!?? Don’t know what to think anymore lol

She is saving her image so that when she appears in the Gucci campaign it will be a very shocking thing .. Like, we have not seen her for nearly a month and boom.. I guess she will covering many fashion magazines.. Vogue, Elle, Harper.. Gucci will work hard to make her a FASHION ICON

Wowww

She is saving her image so that when she appears in the Gucci campaign it will be a very shocking thing .. Like, we have not seen her for nearly a month and boom.. I guess she will covering many fashion magazines.. Vogue, Elle, Harper.. Gucci will work hard to make her a FASHION ICON

Preach sis! Lana will be on every cover of every magazine photographed by the best professionals in the field (Chuck can't relate) and she will rock another amazing look at the MET Gala next year because we know damn well Gucci won't miss the opportunity. 2019 will be the year Lana rises as a fashion icon respected by the whole industry and will be invited by Anna Wintour herself to host the 2020's MET Gala  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Now, do you guys remember when Lana told about how in the past, Chuck was saying to Lana: I swear to god if you become a fashion icon I quit, 'cause Lana had no style whatsoever? Well, look how things have turned out. Who would've thunk that?  lol =)))

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Now, do you guys remember when Lana told about how in the past, Chuck was saying to Lana: I swear to god if you become a fashion icon I quit, 'cause Lana had no style whatsoever? Well, look how things have turned out. Who would've thunk that?  lol =)))

Now I want Gucci to transform her into a fashion icon more than never  :makeup:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

didnt she say she would kill herself if lana ever became a fashion icon or is that a misquote?

didnt she say she would kill herself if lana ever became a fashion icon or is that a misquote?

Yeah, I wasn't exactly quoting Chuck but I know she said something in that vain

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i want another photoshoot like marfa journal