Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So why did she change what song is on her insta.....

'cause she's an indecisive gemini bitch 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So why did she change what song is on her insta.....

She sat there, with barbecue sauce on her tiddies..

And thought

giphy.gif

"Shall I tease a new snippet? Shall i risk it all and live stream while driving? Or maybe I can just do nothing and leave them guessing, all the while sending anxiety and frustration through the ether"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have - But I Have It

Thanks. Can't wait to change it into "Hope is a Dangerous Thing".

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This era has the best music but I have very little hype for it because everything she's releasing is taking some time for me to get into and properly love, but once I get into it, I end up loving it even more than a song she could've released  that was easy to get into. Like with Venice Bitch I really didn't enjoy it at first listen as much as I did LFL singles, but when I properly got into it, I know it's one of the best songs she's ever released. 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Im hoping for an exciting tweet from radio 1 an hour before the premier announcing a 15 minute track... the shOOKness of it all :oprah: :angie: :lange:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Interview

How it feels to become a blogger and havent any obrigations with music anymore?? :noparty:

I wonder if she'll talk about being a baddie lol 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

im hoping we get some solid information- this would be a perfect time to announce the album release date and maybe give us a release date on the tracklist drop or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh I am so excited for the album pre-order, I need it all, give me it all Lana!

CD, LP, Coloured LP, Alternate Cover LP, Box Set, Cassette, Signed CD, Lithograph.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. TAKE MY MONEY

Ugh I am so excited for the album pre-order, I need it all, give me it all Lana!

CD, LP, Coloured LP, Alternate Cover LP, Box Set, Cassette, Signed CD, Lithograph.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. TAKE MY MONEY

She should capitalise on the Azealia drama and bundle it with "I won't not fuck you the fuck up" shirts for those sales 

She should capitalise on the Azealia drama and bundle it with "I won't not fuck you the fuck up" shirts for those sales 

"U know the addy" snapbacks to