Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I cannot wait to see some of the meltdowns when y'all find out yosemite isn't on the record  :umadney:  get a grip and let it go girls, at this point it's like hoping LiB is on the record it's just tired. Lana probably doesn't even remember the song either it's her unwanted child she probably sold it to some pop girl

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

It better be on Britney's next record.

well if ANYONE can make folk skinny, it's britney bitch  :umadney: lizzy grant found dead in her trailer park

can't wait for britney's new folk record x

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I don’t know why everyone is worried. They’ll be back up once one of her many personalities tells her to do so.

:lmao:  :lmao: 

giphy.gif

So what if Lana did something a little different this time? Longer songs where multiple songs were two separate songs. Anyone remember Green Day’s American Idiot where they had songs that were really 2 but were as one track. Are We The Waiting / St. Jimmy or Give Me Novacaine / She’s A Rebel. So on the album it could be Cinnamon / In Your Car or Bartender / Cinnamon. Probably just a stretch but I think it’d be a cool concept and different

Just think if this was true, there’d be 11 tracks and some we’ve still got no idea about because we only know about one 1/2 of it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don’t know why everyone is worried. They’ll be back up once one of her many personalities tells her to do so.

All this time May Jailer trying to fight her way back through Lana

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Y'all are really trying to tell me that a girl that asks her sister to take pics of her with a fake, lighth-up fish tank to be artsy is being spontaneous?

(Sometimes I judge Ariana Grande for being weird on Twitter and her snippets then remember Lana invented that brand)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

(Sometimes I judge Ariana Grande for being weird on Twitter and her snippets then remember Lana invented that brand)

no wonder lana loves ariana

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

What if... whatever is coming on january 9th is a short-film.... released along with the album cover and tracklist omg

lmao, why would you even think that? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

What if... whatever is coming on january 9th is a short-film.... released along with the album cover and tracklist omg

U setting your hopes too high. We’ll get a song and possibly the release date and some info’s on her poetry. A music video for the song is very plausible but other than that, i’d Be surprised. She’ll keep teasing snippets TIL the preorder, I think.

omg dont come in here with unrealistic expectations, you'll get the gays riled up