Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There hasn't been any indication that Cinnamon is scrapped though? And Lana already said the album is done and mixed.

She also said that LFL was finished after Sean joined on TNC in like January of 2017. There was also no indication that Yosemite was scrapped until the track list leaked

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Speak for yourself, heathen.

I haven't seen people talking / tweets about HIADT since it came out. Which is why I think she should drop the lead, first of all, it's bigger than stand-alone single. Internet will talk about it more than about HIADT, plus if we get the MV for it. Oh well, I guess it's just me. :)

EDIT:

Again, hopefully she'll drop the lead by the end of this month, then interviews and next single in mid February, again interviews/magazines and album in March. Thanks.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Honestly this is getting tired. Lana is the main name of the campaign and she's silent while Jared is doing interviews like wtf is up with that??? Between the messy music videos and the silent treatement I'm already tired of this era lmao can we skip to the next one?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

How was working with Lana on this campaign?

It was great. She’s such a sweet person. I really enjoyed my time with her. She looks like a million bucks. It was perfect. I think I had met her onstage at the MTV Awards the year before this, and I knew she was being talked about [for this]. She’s really sweet. I really think very highly of her.

Are you a fan of her music?

Yeah, it’s great.

I think thats all we gonna get lmao mess

(they only mentioned her in passing on his LA Times interview and he didn't even talk about her)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Everyone needs to relax. She has given us so much music in the past five years. How about listening to her already large catalog of music instead of complaining?

I want Norman Fucking Rockwell now that I know it exists.

giphy.gif

OK WE HAVE A STRONG SOURCE FOR A DATE NOW HERE IT GO

Del Rey will release her sixth studio album, Norman Fucking Rockwell, in March.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8493537/lana-del-rey-gucci-guilty-campaign-jared-leto-courtney-love

Billboard sure as hell is credible... i just hope they don’t base that date upon the MTV UK news solely.

Were already half way through January though, surely there would be more info about NFR. Gucci campaign isn't music related.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she scraps Cinnamon then I'm gonna turn into Salvatore with the way he is with Yosemite

I will say it again: Lana sure is unpredictable but to the sole exception of RBFY, which she said it would, no snippet hasn’t made it to the album.

Y'all better pray Lana doesn't think about this record too much or we'll get another "well, it was finished, but I need to rework somethings, add some new songs I wrote, it's being released in the fall now!" :bye2:

man forget you for putting that out there

giphy.gif

Honestly this is getting tired. Lana is the main name of the campaign and she's silent while Jared is doing interviews like wtf is up with that??? Between the messy music videos and the silent treatement I'm already tired of this era lmao can we skip to the next one?

I think being rare is a whole part of her concept.

She was so blogger in the LfL era, and I think it scratched Lana's opaque image to my opinion. Now she's "back" to a more ghostly-vaporous-surfy-woody-girl version. And i LOVE it way more like that. All we can refer to is the music and some visuals, it makes the content more precious.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Because we have PTSD! Its good, meaning there's a high chance it'll be scrapped! Just like Best American Record! Lana tends to scrap the best work off cause she hates herself :bye2:

Again: alll the songs she teased with a snippet made it to the album, except for RBFY, which she said it wouldn’t.

Honestly I don't even care about interviews or whatever the fuck this era but like can she make a blog and just keep us updated or something? Post one of her baddie selfies and just tell us a BIT of info :lolliney: I don't even need a date I just need a "don't worry, won't be more than a couple months sweets x"

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif