Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ummm is this a new song? It was registered on ASCAP omg

ckSfvgS.png

OMG THERES MORE

s3oFXGP.png

Are You Ready is a leaked track

Drive was an alternate title to Ride

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ummm is this a new song? It was registered on ASCAP omg

ckSfvgS.png

OMG THERES MORE

s3oFXGP.png

'Are You Ready' (Also known as 'Oooh Baby' or 'Pants For You') is a song recorded during May, 2010.

'Drive' is the early demo / alternative title of 'Ride'

Are yall fucking kidding me???? I gave myself a heart attack i hate myself for fuck sake lana pls release somehting

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

How do you guys keep up with all her unreleaseds and their alternative names  :deadbanana:

Because the unreleased is so good lol

Especially alt titles/demos.

Are You Ready? (Ooh Ooh Baby) is one of my favorite tracks lol “Did you say you wanna dance me? Should be takin off your pants for me, are you ready for me finally? Are you ready now?”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can't wait to get dragged by old stans just because I don't know every single alternate title in Lana's discography of 3837496728 songs

giphy.gif

Speaking of registration 

LANA DEL REY hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it USUG11900001 Universal Music Operations Ltd 2019 5:24sec

She really used lower caps...

I've got the three singles in a playlist on my spotify and honestly, Hope looks so ugly in lower case compared to VB and MAC... This is one of the reasons why i think its not gonna be on the album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I've got the three singles in a playlist on my spotify and honestly, Hope looks so ugly in lower case compared to VB and MAC... This is one of the reasons why i think its not gonna be on the album

Yeah I feel like the overall tone is very different from MAC and VB. To me, HIADT seems like a song Lana just wanted to put out to get out of her system, also hence why it's a song 'for the fans'...

She posted “Sylvia Path from my record Norman Fucking Rockwell” when teasing it

There’s no reason to believe it’s not on the record. MAC references VB and VB references the record name.

All 3 are 1000% confirmed for the final record.

giphy.gif

She posted “Sylvia Path from my record Norman Fucking Rockwell” when teasing it

There’s no reason to believe it’s not on the record. MAC references VB and VB references the record name.

All 3 are 1000% confirmed for the final record.

Although this is tea, let's not forget how often Lana changes her mind :hooker: