Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We all know it’s huge...guys with big hands and feet have huge dicks. Lana needs big dick no doubt.

Let's be honest, she doesn't deserve a big dick at this point cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm sensing Cinnamon is going to be another VB situation for me *sighs*

It sounds cute, catchy, and I can tell I'm going to like it, but y'all bitches are going to praise it to death until I'm sick of it :dorothy3:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

We all know it’s huge...guys with big hands and feet have huge dicks. Lana needs big dick no doubt.

That's actually a lie! I've had my fair share of guys, and the ones who usually had the average to small cocks were the tall big guys with big hands and feet. Some even had size 12 - 13 feet with a 5 inch hard cock. You wanna know who had the thick long and juicy break your back horse cocks? Mostly the short small guys. I know, shocker, I was shocked as well. I'd say I only know one guy who's huge in body frame and height with a big one. The rest are shorties/average height with regular to small feet and hands. I guess God really does put big things in small packages

cbOrd43.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

That's actually a lie! I've had my fair share of guys, and the ones who usually had the average to small cocks were the tall big guys with big hands and feet. Some even had size 12 - 13 feet with a 5 inch hard cock. You wanna know who had the thick long and juicy break your back horse cocks? Mostly the short small guys. I know, shocker, I was shocked as well. I'd say I only know one guy who's huge in body frame and height with a big one. The rest are shorties/average height with regular to small feet and hands. I guess God really does put big things in small packages

cbOrd43.gif

I've been very lucky on the dick department so far, and I don't think I've ever fucked a guy under 6'1? My shortest ex was 6'1 - 7.5 inches. Most of the guys I've been with were over 6'5, and over 8 inches. I have *never* personally seen a tall guy with a small dick. But it's so funny how average their dicks look in their huge ass hands, it's like an optical illusion

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I've been very lucky on the dick department so far, and I don't think I've ever fucked a guy under 6'1? My shortest ex was 6'1 - 7.5 inches. Most of the guys I've been with were over 6'5, and over 8 inches. I have *never* personally seen a tall guy with a small dick. But it's so funny how average their dicks look in their huge ass hands, it's like an optical illusion

Ugh sis I think I've had bad luck because most of my guys have been 6 inches or under... except for a couple short guys who had 7 - 8 inches but girl it was not fun at ALL. Just pure pain tbh. But I don't know I'm not really crazy about dick size, as long as you can hit my prostate properly which is located 3 inches into your anus, so truly size don't matter. I just care about faces :creep: (and thickness) But it'd be fun to be with an 8 incher one more time :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Gays used to be so overdramatic about the after effects of anal sex when losing your virginity, they made it seem like you'll be walking funny for hours afterwards... but i was perfectly fine so what is the truth :wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@@Terrence bottom idiot bitch if nothing happens I have no choice but to request you be sacrificed at @salvatore next cult ritual

to the church: cult ritual requests for the next meeting are officially open, slip a note into the pms for specified wishes and prayers, thank u :)

@@Terrence Loves Me and if your prediction is wrong, then what? :hooker:

he dies

Gays used to be so overdramatic about the after effects of anal sex when losing your virginity, they made it seem like you'll be walking funny for hours afterwards... but i was perfectly fine so what is the truth :wtf2:

Some people are just weak, and crumble at the slightest blow of wind

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: