Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When will she realise that being cryptic is not a personality trait? Can't she at least put a clear caption under her posts to let us know what is going on. I feel like the more information she gives us the more confused we become.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine if she had've kept that photo of her and Jack in the suits and posted it now on insta "me and Jack are excited to present to you Norman Fucking Rockwell"... Ultraviolence style.

Then released MAC as the lead single at midnight with the visual...

Then used the music video footage to and release an album trailer on Friday alongside Venice Bitch as the second single.

Next week she could've released the album cover and pre-order with Hope being released as a buzz single later this month or next.

Album out in March or April with the poetry book.

She could alternate weekly between a buzz single and a poem as teasers.

I kinda hope (think) that it's song lyrics because she's once again talking about how people see her as something which she is not, just like she does in MAC and Hope.

"You thought I was rich and I am but not how you think"

"They mistook my kindness for weakness"

"They write that I'm happy, they know that I'm not"

Maybe there's some kind of pattern here? She's really feeling misunderstood it seems.

OMG girl, this actually makes sense.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm sorry but any interest I actually had for the poetry book has soured, it's just taking up time and space I feel like it'd be a cute thing for her to do off season when she doesn't have you know..an album date/tracklist/album cover to announce 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Does lana actually genuinely think she's not a rich person? Like yeah yeah I get the money but still sad thing, but this poem is actually just literally laughable if lana is trying to pretend she's not a multi millionaire

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm sorry but any interest I actually had for the poetry book has soured, it's just taking up time and space I feel like it'd be a cute thing for her to do off season when she doesn't have you know..an album date/tracklist/album cover to announce 

EXACTLY! i feel like in a way this just pushes the album farther away now... 

Does lana actually genuinely think she's not a rich person? Like yeah yeah I get the money but still sad thing, but this poem is actually just literally laughable if lana is trying to pretend she's not a multi millionaire

I think she's talking about things that not money can buy, I don't think think she deny that she's rich (in terms of money).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

literally laughable if lana is trying to pretend she's not a multi millionaire

But she legit says "you thought I was rich and I am"... she knows she's privileged and has money. But she's not rich in other ways, like love and happiness etc.

I think she's talking about things that not money can buy

she's definitely talking about money in the 1st and 5th stanza. Like the overall vibe of the poem is money doesn't buy happiness, but let's not pretend it doesn't make shit heaps easier.

But she legit says "you thought I was rich and I am"... she knows she's privileged and has money. But she's not rich in other ways, like love and happiness etc.

my brain skipped over that, fair. Idk poem is still bad tbh.

whoever said money cant solve ya problems

must not have had enough money to solve 'em

..now that is poetry

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e