Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think this is a good thing. After all, all were asking for is some info, so if we can at least get it trending then Lana might see and think "ugh fine I better do a quick livestream so they'll stop asking". You never know.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

goddamnit he did it again

Ugh, is this really happening?

Like for real, we all want the album and we're all fed up of waiting but this along with the comments on Chucks insta is too much. I wouldn't even be surprised if she scrapped the album or deleted social media if this shit continues.

Then y'all will be wishing you'd just waited like the rest of us have had to. Lust For Life isn't even 2 years old, go stream that if you're bored.

guys I was joking please don't spam Lana with that :deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

I’ve already gotten 4 likes and 2 retweets I’ve practically gone viral sorry :rip:

im kidding guise

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
please do not support the banding of users together to harass Lana and her team

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif