Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What did they even gain from publishing this article. like wtf. I feel like they literally only did it for clicks from Lana fans. They know we're starving

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

sometimes i think the gays are doing a bit tad much then i remember it's been like 2.5 MONTHS since her last live stream and quick single drop

like girlie just drop the tracklist n leave for another month or two it's not that hard ch

:biblio:

i think it's time we all clocked out and take a walk outside. Some of you should find a nice cliff (this isn't a suicide joke don't try to drag me) and just scream, let the echo fill your ears, and take a seat and stream Handmade Heaven

3z1M54f.jpeg

So she tells us the album is finished and then 2 months later we're told otherwise?

honestly at this point I'll take what I can get :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As much as I love Rupi Kaur and her books, she's a poet and still doesn't make incredible things. It's pretty simple actually. Lana does way more than her if I had to compare both. And that could be the case with most poets nowadays. You really don't want Lana to be a poet, but if she wants to be a poet, then she IS. Poetry is free. We're not in the 18th century anymore. She doesn't have to write like T. S. Eliot. You can't even understand half of what he writes, and that comes from someone who read Four Quartets many times. Since Lana began with poetry, I think it's already really good. Her poems are like vivid paintings.

I mean I can make kraft dinner and call myself a professional chef. We can all call ourselves many things. I'm just used to people giving themselves titles as such when they've perfected their craft, not just like someone making a bowl of cereal and being a chef or someone writing the first thought that came to their mind and being a poet. I guess that's how things work nowadays but I don't necessarily think it's a good thing. I just think living in the snowflake generation, everyone thinks they can be and do whatever they want, and I mean you can, but that doesn't mean you're good at it, it just means you're hard headed and could be wasting your time doing something. But eh, if Lana wants to call herself a poet just because it fulfills some glutinous desire inside of her that first wanted to be a song writer then wanted to be a singer, and is truly never fulfilled seeing as she keeps trying to be all these things and she still isn't happy, I mean go for it :awkney:

I’m just messing around with my friends, who r u???

Irrelevant! Thank u next bitch.

Oh I was just expressing the fact that you sounded like a fucking bitch haha that's all

And I wouldn't talk about irrelevant if I were you sweetie, when the title so effortlessly is yours to be crowned :biblio:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i wonder how Lana's feeling about marina being a real artist and actually releasing amazing stuff and keeping us updated lol

She doesn't care - being an insta baddie and all.

You have no time for hate - just new random friends and macha tea.

giphy.gif

Lana: *drinking her wheatgrass smoothie, slowly seething as she looks at her phone and sees Marina's updates get over 20K likes on Twitter*

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

When people try to snitch on you to Elle for speaking out of topic in one post, yet all they do is come on here everyday & spam the thread with the same four old crunchy sentences, even though Elle made it VERY apparent that being off topic and spamming the thread are just as bad as eachother

"Where is NFR"

"Lana is lazy"

"Venice Bitch is that song"

"I swear if we don't get this album soon"

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

When people try to snitch on you to Elle for speaking out of topic in one post, yet all they do is come on here everyday & spam the thread with the same four old crunchy sentences, even though Elle made it VERY apparent that being off topic and spamming the thread are just as bad as eachother

"Where is NFR"

"Lana is lazy"

"Venice Bitch is that song"

"I swear if we don't get this album soon"

tenor.gif

ThIs Is OuT Of ToPiC

Do SomEthIng HOW cOme I goT A wArnIng PoINT anD tHeY DID nOt

@elle

giphy.gif

Can I just say (and I know this is going to come across as very hippy dippy) that if Lana is truly "happy" then i'm okay with the album having a late release for that to happen. Yes, she may be a homophobic zealot now or whatever and a hypocrite, but I will never hate on my girl for living her best (if you can call it that) life after giving us 5 (really four and a half but still) albums of imagery and emotional resonance. The shade can be real at times but when it really comes down to it Lana has given us more than we could ever repay her for (aside from $14.99 for an album or hundreds of dollars for concert tix!)

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif