Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

While misogyny is sadly a problem in the gay community, do keep in mind that a) not all gay men are misogynistic & b) not everyone on lb is a cis gay male. Personally, I'm a woman, and I don't hate pretty blondes. I date pretty blondes. Plus half my friends are models, strippers, sex workers, actresses, makeup artists/beauty bloggers, etc. And quite a few of them live in California, actually! I really don't think I'm prejudiced. I know so many amazing, brilliant women who get treated like brainless bimbos all the time just because they're pretty (and in some cases, blonde). I'm not the type of person who discriminates against others based on looks, and I don't think most lb users are either. I don't recall seeing any hate towards Chuck or Jaime King because of their appearance.

These hillsong hoes are just giving off bad vibes. If you're not feeling it, fine, but don't act like everyone who does is just a mIsOgYnIsTiC gAy wEiRdO who's bitter bc they got bullied by a Regina George wannabe in high school lmao

I'm so glad that you don't discriminate against others. I'm sure nobody on here consciously chooses to do so, and you're obviously no exception. Sadly, prejudice runs much deeper than our rational mind, often in ways that aren't even obvious to ourselves. That applies to all of us. Thanks for sharing your anecdote though.

Anyway, I find it cute that one of these clout-chasing "hillsong hoes" works for a volunteer organisation that helps homeless families and foster youth. I love that Lana surrounds herself with some people who are active & involved in the community; those who do good for the vulnerable ones around them. 

She obviously clicks and connects with them - otherwise she wouldn't spend so much time with them. The people you choose to surround yourself with are a reflection of yourself. If y'all have such a problem with the type of people her close friends are, then maybe she's not the girl y'all thought she was.  :um2:

please god no, if she doesn't serve looks on stage can she at least wear something beautiful for her album cover?? what if she's not even on it?????  :deadbanana:

I'd actually be here for that if it was a good photo 

please god no, if she doesn't serve looks on stage can she at least wear something beautiful for her album cover?? what if she's not even on it?????  :deadbanana:

I wouldn’t mind if she wasn’t on the cover, album cover arts can still be great without the artist on it. (But we won’t get that kind of cover this time, it’ll most likely be another photo of Lana)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She looks so judgemental on the LfL back cover lmao 

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-instagram-com

Oh fuck no shade, for real, but I totally forgot about that ahahahahahahahahaha one Lanamoji comin up  :lmao:  :oic:

edit: 

Stream LFL fat 2rrp45t.jpg 

edit2: I AM SRRY its probably slep deprivation but I still can't stop fucking laughing at this  :thumb:  :thumb2: !! !

it's me ur little venice bitch 2rrp45t.jpg I%20AM%20SRRY%20its%20probably%20slep%20deprivation%20but%20I%20still%20can't%20stop%20fucking%20laughing]2rrp45t.jpg GIVE ME HALLMARK 2rrp45t.jpg I AINT NO CNADLE IN THE WIND I'LL PRAY FOR U KATHY, U AND THAT GODDAMNED MOUTH OF URS, GODBLESS 2rrp45t.jpg !! ! I fucking swear that dental drill is me rn fucking outta fuckin breath TFFFFFFFF I'm fucking cryinnggg tenor.gifhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5wBgrZ6gA

UV/Honeymoon

I'm so glad that you don't discriminate against others. I'm sure nobody on here consciously chooses to do so, and you're obviously no exception. Sadly, prejudice runs much deeper than our rational mind, often in ways that aren't even obvious to ourselves. That applies to all of us. Thanks for sharing your anecdote though.

Oh I do discriminate against others, it's a character flaw I'm aware of and actively working on. It's still not fair to assume that not liking a specific group of like 6 individuals means you subconsciously hate/fear everyone in the world that has things in common with them. Do you really think it's about their damn hair color? Do you really think it's about their addresses? Really?

I'm sure there are a few people on this site who are not only jealous of Lana's friends, but Lana herself. And I know there are a few people who are jealous of these people's "LA lifestyle". But I really don't think that's the overall sentiment. This hater thing has gotten so old. Not everybody "hates you" because they ain't you. Sometimes people just don't like things. So that's something to keep in mind. Not everything is rooted in jealousy, bitterness and/or prejudice.

Anyway, I find it cute that one of these clout-chasing "hillsong hoes" works for a volunteer organisation that helps homeless families and foster youth. I love that Lana surrounds herself with some people who are active & involved in the community; those who do good for the vulnerable ones around them.

I find it cute too. Tells me nothing though. I've watched people driving around in the middle of a snowstorm to give food, clothes & blankets to the homeless, and then turn around and scam their friends and family out of thousands of dollars. Many awful people are involved with charity, sometimes even going as far as to start their own charities. You don't know racists who've dedicated their whole lives to saving animals or fighting for (white) women's rights? You don't know extremely hateful homophobes who have gone above & beyond to defend the rights of racial minorities? Many people pretend to care about all kinds of causes, strictly for their image. Many people genuinely care about some causes, genuinely love & care about certain groups, but don't care about or even outright hate others.

And lastly, many people are just genuinely giving & charitable. They truly want to help others & better society in any way they can. It's not about publicity, it's not about pats on the back, it's not about college applications or resumes...they are kind, selfless people doing the best they can. Now, results matter, they definitely do. If you're helping, you're helping, regardless of your motives & feelings. But unless I know someone personally, or know a lot about them, I can neither bash them for deceitfulness/hypocrisy that may not be true nor praise them for selflessness they may not possess. The person you're referring to, I haven't even seen more than once. Clicked on her profile, but didn't even really scroll through her posts. So I can't even judge her based on vibes and shit, I haven't paid enough attention to be able to do that.

She obviously clicks and connects with them - otherwise she wouldn't spend so much time with them. The people you choose to surround yourself with are a reflection of yourself. If y'all have such a problem with the type of people her close friends are, then maybe she's not the girl y'all thought she was.  :um2:

The people you choose to surround yourself with are often a reflection of yourself, but not always. Sometimes they're a reflection of your poor judgement. But you're right, you really are, she isn't the girl I thought she was at all. Or, rather, she's almost exactly the girl I thought she was when I first heard about her. Sad how things come full circle like that. But hey, at least it's becoming increasingly apparent I should trust my intuition more lol :whatever:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

it's me ur little venice bitch 2rrp45t.jpg I%20AM%20SRRY%20its%20probably%20slep%20deprivation%20but%20I%20still%20can't%20stop%20fucking%20laughing]2rrp45t.jpg GIVE ME HALLMARK 2rrp45t.jpg I AINT NO CNADLE IN THE WIND I'LL PRAY FOR U KATHY, U AND THAT GODDAMNED MOUTH OF URS, GODBLESS 2rrp45t.jpg !! ! I fucking swear that dental drill is me rn fucking outta fuckin breath TFFFFFFFF I'm fucking cryinnggg tenor.gifhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI5wBgrZ6gA

day 623 without NFR

SIX-925-F28-EF-3396-4432-B041-EEFD43-EF3

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Oh fuck no shade, for real, but I totally forgot about that ahahahahahahahahaha one Lanamoji comin up  :lmao:  :oic:

edit: 

Stream LFL fat 2rrp45t.jpg 

edit2: I AM SRRY its probably slep deprivation but I still can't stop fucking laughing at this  :thumb:  :thumb2: !! !

CaringGlumIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restri

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven