Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're talkin' and talkin' and talkin' it up

And the frustration is heightening

And we all wish that she would just

Say something enlightening

see now THIS is what ivory horse car is good for

it's just the way i feel

Isn't it like 2pm in California? And sis sometimes posts really late ... just let me be delusional pls

If Terrence’s mom is right and we are getting news before the 30th, I think it’ll come this weekend, post Marina-release. Given how grass-roots Lana’s rollout has been this era, it would actually make sense for her to be postponing any plans in order to let her friend Marina’s release breathe.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

If Terrence’s mom is right and we are getting news before the 30th, I think it’ll come this weekend, post Marina-release. Given how grass-roots Lana’s rollout has been this era, it would actually make sense for her to be postponing any plans in order to let her friend Marina’s release breathe.

god id laugh if this whole thing was to keep the spotlight on marina. but lana is honestly a very nice person and would do that

Weekends are for Insta baddie activities, not updates.

Maybe we should pretend to be a bookshop in Silver Lake and post on that Insta post where she asked for bookshops that wanted to sell her book ... at least we can find out if she's ready to sell the damn book.

We'll tell her the shop is called "Booklyn Baby". Not suspicious at all.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Weekends are for Insta baddie activities, not updates.

Maybe we should pretend to be a bookshop in Silver Lake and post on that Insta post where she asked for bookshops who wanted to sell her book ... at least we can find out if she's ready to sell the damn book.

This actually might not b such a bad idea. That and over to the other strip let's get to it do u think if we mention green smoothies shipping'll come faster edit: scratch that call the bookstore Green Smoothies cafe and bookstore watch the info come rushing innn

UV/Honeymoon

This actually might not b such a bad idea. That and over to the other strip let's get to it do u think if we mention green smoothies shipping'll come faster edit: scratch that call the bookstore Green Smoothies cafe and bookstore watch the info come rushing innn

"Lycra Literature"

We can invent 10 fake bookshops and hope she takes the bait for one. We're so brilliant.

"Lycra Literature"

We can invent 10 fake bookshops and hope she takes the bait for one. We're so brilliant.

LOL!! imagine. we dm her asking when she wants to bring them in!

LOL!! imagine. we dm her asking when she wants to bring them in!

Just don't say, "anytime is fine" to her because while you will assume sometime this week, Lana will assume sometime in the next 18 months.

Maybe we should pretend to be a bookshop in Silver Lake and post on that Insta post where she asked for bookshops that wanted to sell her book ... at least we can find out if she's ready to sell the damn book.

y’all really just-

lana pls announce SOMETHING. the stans are really gettin crazy now.

(but i also support this idea at this point lmao)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

"Lycra Literature"

Yes false options to provoke choosing an option marketing 101 that AND ask someone on her team about it, so they'll ask her, to make her think it was her idea all along. I swear we're on to something  719x0011.gif  :lanahairflip:

edit: Lycra? As in, for sports clothes, and leggings? I c u, getting all the bases covered 2zoknbs.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

at this point she gotta say something by the end of April, like when is this whole mess going to end. Like the poetry book is going to be great but it's 2019 we don't read we want to hear the music which should be more important to her business wise and just fucking makes sense