Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not til she releases Homo is a Butterfly i'm not leavin nopee 42hch.jpg

am i the only one that can live without that song? im not interested in the piano while she yells DONT BE A JERK

also i think since shes teased the song for over a year now i am so over it. 

am i the only one that can live without that song? im not interested in the piano while she yells DONT BE A JERK

also i think since shes teased the song for over a year now i am so over it. 

same

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

HiaB always sounded like one of the least interesting tracks tbh. The chorus seems extremely dull and basic. Don't know why people are so crazy about it.

Cinnamon, In Your Car and the snippet-without-a-name all sound so much better.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I want her to put out actual album news so I can be happy for her living her life and just leave her alone.

I’ve learned my lesson, next album cycle I’m not looking at any news, reading any interviews, or listening to any singles until the album drops

Edit: like I shouldnt want to feel physically angry looking at her smiling in her IG pics but thanks to my bitterness over the NFR rollout I do

Same, this was definitely a lesson. All of this was so...off-putting. Separating NFR Lana from BTD-LFL Lana is the only reason I still love her. A memory of her. A memory of something that perhaps never was. But it doesn't matter. Her impact still stands, even after she falls. It's alright. She can do whatever she wants to do, and be whoever she wants to be. I do wish we get the album at some point though. Every time I listen to some of these snippets, it makes me so sad that I don't have the whole thing.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm having trouble separating "old" Lana from "new" Lana and thats why this era is so jarring to me. BTD-UV Lana was a person/musician i just felt so connected to and inspired by and the taste level was so...sophisticated? idk how to describe it. Like the literary references, serious subject matter, they were all done so excellently and none of it was tacky at all...I can't say that about LFL/NFR

Our last hope is V magazine

If there is not a date or any news there we're done

They announced that Gaga would grace their cover on like March 5th, so maybe we can hope for some kind of news of Lana being on the cover within the next two weeks..? Jackson Yee is on their digital cover for this month (April). But I don't know how often they publish physical magazines...

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she will just tweet the date when she is ready.

I know she is better than everyone else but Taylor and Carly are coming to feed us until the Queen is ready, I hope they will do an okay job...

And now Taylor is unveiling her new “era” of basic, victim of the media songs, so I’m sure Lana won’t be giving single news for a couple of weeks. She may not care, but she’s not going to put out a single that’s going to be completely overlooked.

I didn’t want to have to stop caring but it really does seem like it’s for the best. I’ll hold on to a thread of hope until whatever V mag shenanigans occur and if we really don’t have anything by then I think it’s a lost cause for the time being... urgh.

Kind of bittersweet how we entered April with hopes that Lana must say something about the album and here we are, at the end of the month with no cover art reveal, no track list and no release date. :pft:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

who even cares, there's so many other artists coming this summer to look forward to. i dont wanna wait but i can if i have to

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

y'all say that you don't need certain songs and some of them "aged like milk" but once they're out you'll be bopping and shaking your asses lmao

except that so far there hasn't been anything to be bopping and shaking ass to  :noparty:

I've been thinking, she basically described the album as her daily life, so what if the aesthetic of this era is actually her hanging out with friends and posting sunset pics? I mean, it's her daily life that she posts on Instagram, and all the pics kinda look the same, they have a similar vibe.

LDR7 is going to be full of shit like Blizzard I just know it  :icant: 

the fact that i thought Lana would wear fashionova, more designer clothes and bring her nails back but in coffin shape this time when i heard her saying she'd be a baddie from now on is making me CRINGE. i was like "yes momma come thru" i thought it would be like born to die but 2019 style n i was so exited for the looks and the glamorous aesthetic we were potentially getting back  :delish: 

i was far from thiking she would match adidas leggings, lingerie tops and neon sketchers and spend her days being lazy wearing bunnies on head while doing yoga and drinking matcha with her girls  :toofunny:  :pft:

we were CHEATED