Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honest question: (no judgement here) But would you guys be mad if someone leaked a song/songs from NFR? Would you guys listen?

I honestly wouldn't even be mad at this point. I would def listen to it and not feel any remorse.

maybe if a song leaks it'll encourage lana to actually release this album before the whole album leaks

or maybe it'll annoy her into not releasing the album at all

Risk of the century oof

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honest question: (no judgement here) But would you guys be mad if someone leaked a song/songs from NFR? Would you guys listen?

Under normal circumstances, I would be against it (see: Love/BAR; I still passionately hate whoever leaked them), but in this case, with Lana not recording anymore, clearly not giving a fuck and basically pissing us all off just for the sake of it, I would happily take those leaks and RUN!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

why cant she just leak something herself omfg. artists do it all the time and she leaked HM music video herself so obviously she has the ability and courage to do such. girl just leak cinnamon and call it a day literally what sales will you be harming its not like she cares about sales anyways.

honestly lana just slap me across the face at this point bc thats what it feels like!

Im sorry but she deserves it. It would be different if she weren't totally ignoring us and keeping us in the dark but the way she's behaving is ridiculous now. I think most of us dont even have a problem with the delayed album, at least i dont anyway. It's her arrogance and complete lack of respect towards her loyal fanbase. It takes 30 seconds to give us an update. I dont know what her problem is

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah what she's doing right now is just plain dumb, and i say this as one of her most loyal supporters.

I wouldn't want the songs to leak (mostly because it would be "wrong") but if they would... maybe she will think twice next time on how long she think she can wait to release a finished album. Or maybe she won't since she knows that all her previous albums have leaked anyway.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Im sorry but she deserves it. It would be different if she weren't totally ignoring us and keeping us in the dark but the way she's behaving is ridiculous now. I think most of us dont even have a problem with the delayed album, at least i dont anyway. It's her arrogance and complete lack of respect towards her loyal fanbase. It takes 30 seconds to give us an update. I dont know what her problem is

and commenting something like this on her post which would show her our anger she needs to see, you would get attacked with "shes not here to serve u" "let her take her time" "shut the fuck up fake fan". god i just want to punch these kiss-asses. shes not gonna notice you so stop fucking WASTING YOUR TIME!

200.gif

Father John Misty's Mr. Tillman just came on shuffle and it is... kinda driven by piano chords, just like how Lana's songs seem to be, but I haven't really thought about it until now. The piano's chords are kinda hidden in between all the guitars and drums, it would be nice if the songs on this album were similar. Like, the core instrument is there, but more instruments are added on top of that so you don't immediately notice the piano.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

and commenting something like this on her post which would show her our anger she needs to see, you would get attacked with "shes not here to serve u" "let her take her time" "shut the fuck up fake fan". god i just want to punch these kiss-asses. shes not gonna notice you so stop fucking WASTING YOUR TIME!

200.gif

We're literally not telling her to serve us or do what we say, we just want her to update us. She can take as long as she wants but inform your fans. Especially when you've literally announced an album to be released at a certain time and not addressed a false release date that confused everyone

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e