Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i love us. every day we manage to keep this thread alive with the same complaints, the same (sometimes different) theories and pure speculation when we havent had an ounce of news in MONTHS. if this doesnt show our dedication towards this woman and her art then idk what will! 

I'm just about to order ALL THE GREEN SMOOTHIES in Cali. Mukbang. Livestream, DM DM reckon we trade for the record 'Lizbethhhhh?? I3lb9Nv.gif

SHUTUOFJF

i love us. every day we manage to keep this thread alive with the same complaints, the same (sometimes different) theories and pure speculation when we havent had an ounce of news in MONTHS. if this doesnt show our dedication towards this woman and her art then idk what will!

And Ben still thinks we're shit, smh

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i can't believe somebody leaked this new song and youtube hasnt taken it down yet!!!

why did i see the title and the picture and still click on it so fast

lol i was really hoping it'd just a show a link but ... foiled again.  but fr, Lana let's get some info

off topic but no one helped me in the quesitons thread (elle dont hit me with a WP pls) but how i do i embed a yt video? they used to automatically do it for me and now it just posts the link :toofunny:

off topic but no one helped me in the quesitons thread (elle dont hit me with a WP pls) but how i do i embed a yt video? they used to automatically do it for me and now it just posts the link :toofunny:

hmmmmm it just embedded automatically for me, against my will :/ but idk

the ldr7 thread is gonna be like 7000 pages long 

cant wait for the breakdowns since we think this is bad

but in all honesty i want her to take a hiatus after this album, pop out a kid and then start writing again because at the moment it feels forced and if she doesn't want to make music its not gonna be very good

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

im gonna need a gay who lives in la or ny to go to jacks studio and steal the album, i cant wait anymore

or they can go to cha cha matcha and have a 90% greater chance of meeting lana and ask questions beneficial for us :toofunny:

i mean really... what is lana gonna do? ignore them? shes a very genuine person when it comes to fans. she would spill a little sumn

edit: ok i take back genuine when it comes to her fans bc this era has proved enough.

im dissapointed in the LA gays. imagine being surrounded by all those opportunities to sneak into jacks studio or hide underneath lana's car and ease drop on her listening to the album on her way to starbucks. what the fuck are ya'll doing get your act together

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Was this on Twitter or something?

End of summer makes sense; she will surely go on vacation with her friends once she's done with the festivals.

There'll be IG stories and papparazzi pics of her frolicking around in Italy in like, August. And this thread will be 3000 pages by then.

Zzz.

The fan in LA was a friend of someone here (can’t remember who though).

The Elle Canada interview where she talks about NFR:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LDReyInfo/status/1120729921402343424

Thanks - I knew about the interview; just wondered about the fan.

She probably meant end of the Australian summer. So like, next February  :rip:

Caring less and less every day, but I'll never stop posting on this thread. I will be here until the bitter end ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

does anyone know if cha cha matcha is hiring? :creepna2:

In all seriousness, given the outrage and how unhinged some of her fans are, I'm surprised she can still go there undisturbed. 

Last night I had a dream that I was having lunch with Katy Perry (I know, I know). She asked me to collab with her and I said, "no, I can't, I'm collabing with Lana Del Rey" and she yelled, "you'll RUIN your career doing that ... Lana doesn't ever release music!" (too real) and stormed off.

Anyway, the diner was next to this river, and Katy went upstream to the dam and opened the floodgates and I got washed away and drowned all because I was loyal to our sis.

The end.

The lesson is, Lana let me drown, just like she's letting all of us drown #deep

Oh, and Katy Perry is really spiteful. Don't trust.

image0.png

Her friends really got edited out, i cant

Lana’s friends got edited out, I said baby that’s alright with me

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif