Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Btw she is now following that actor guy on IG so I guess that's still on. Or back on. Or whatever.

I just really want her to date Jared Leto, though. Is it so much to ask?

I hope he's an atheist and she stops going to church at his insistence. Oh, and I hope she's one of those people who ditches all their friends when they're in a relationship.

Chase is Jewish 

He unfollowed her after he got harassed by fans  :rip:

He's actually friends with Jared's brother Shannon, or at least he used to be 

Btw she is now following that actor guy on IG so I guess that's still on. Or back on. Or whatever.

huh...so maybe we'll get NFR after all :shock:

I just really want her to date Jared Leto, though. Is it so much to ask?

He's sexy and talented, I get it, but he's a fucking creep. He's going down, and soon. I'm shocked it hasn't already happened. He's been going around assaulting women for like 2 decades now.

I hope he's an atheist and she stops going to church at his insistence. Oh, and I hope she's one of those people who ditches all their friends when they're in a relationship.

ugh SAME. though i don't think ch*se is any good sadly :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

like what more do you all have to talk about? go do something outside.

Why are you in this thread?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Looking over her IG posts and seeing all the top comments be about wanting the album gives me hope even though it shouldnt giphy.gifThis thread should be renamed “Psychologically abused by Lana - a Support Group”

petition to make this the actual thread title. I am a shell of my former self

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I just listened to a clip of How to disappear that I’d never heard before and I gotta say I NEED THE LANA PIANO ALBUM. I know y’all seem to hate the musical direction she’s going lately but I really hope she’s not using this dead time to add more beats and shit because I have been living for everything music wise this era.

I just listened to a clip of How to disappear that I’d never heard before and I gotta say I NEED THE LANA PIANO ALBUM. I know y’all seem to hate the musical direction she’s going lately but I really hope she’s not using this dead time to add more beats and shit because I have been living for everything music wise this era.

Link? xx

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Ayyy that Chase guy is a bit sensitive. Someone wrote, "Lana follows" on his latest post and I replied, "and Chase gains 50,000 followers in 3 ... 2 ..." and now it's gone.

Don't like him; no sense of humour. :facepalm:

and if that upsets him then he's in for a world of pain because people will say much worse lol

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

huh...so maybe we'll get NFR after all :shock:

He's sexy and talented, I get it, but he's a fucking creep. He's going down, and soon. I'm shocked it hasn't already happened. He's been going around assaulting women for like 2 decades now.

Yikes I din't know that. Earlier statement retracted

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ayyy that Chase guy is a bit sensitive. Someone wrote, "Lana follows" on his latest post and I replied, "and Chase gains 50,000 followers in 3 ... 2 ..." and now it's gone.

Don't like him; no sense of humour. :facepalm:

and if that upsets him then he's in for a world of pain because people will say much worse lol

well you're not wrong :derpna:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven