Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

helo@!

do u feel worthless? disgusting?obese? thrown aside because of lana's antics? begrudgened? cursed? desanctified? emasculated? defemulated?  lost? directionless? ugly? worthless? tastekess? bored? psychotic? destabilized? melodramatic? i have the cure for all ur nroamni fucking rockwellington needs! here over at salvatore collective we've deduced the reasons for person's unrestlessnesss as a result of lana's fat ugliness and basicness and we deliver those in need of help and lack of harm to the light. come join me:) and take:) my many hands and tendrils:) let them caress and outline ur facial features [or lack thereof] in slime and contour ur soon to be seasoned rolls :) into deliverance. who needs cinnamon, who needs marybeth selviantic plath? in ur car? okay. we might need in ur car.

but besides that the other things are unneeded! i ahve the perfect song for those in need of a song to follow, to thirst, to harass, to kill, to mutilate, to sacrafic for:)) and i will tell u this information..for free....yes....for fre......free free....no multiple payments or installments or investments of 19/.99, 9.99, 29.99, 1989.99 ...it's free, all u need to give me is ur heart...ur body...ur soul..ur freedom:) and u will be taken to a promised land full of respected labananaboard members all living under 1 sun in the hills that u need to give urself to.,,i will be waiting by the broken glass, lizards, and dust mites :) respond quickly or im hexiing NFR to die. :)

ma'am the ice cream isnt going to prepare itself :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay, out of all the snippets we've heard, which song will be to NFR what White Mustang is to LFL? 

None of them.

For one of them to be White Mustang, they need to be recorded in like half an hour, and replace an amazing song that would have been much better on the album.  :crossed:

3lfQEhw.png

Okay, out of all the snippets we've heard, which song will be to NFR what White Mustang is to LFL? 

Which will polarise? Which will we fight about endlessly next February when she finally releases it? 

I reckon "In your car" and not just because they both relate to cars. 

I think HIAB. I know I'm a bit skeptical about it. Half the snippets I loved, the other half I hated. It's entirely possible that some of the snippets (hopefully the older ones) belong in a scrapped demo -don't forget she posted them a whole year ago, and the album was NOT done then! I'm hoping she changed her mind about the stupid tourlyfe part. But she might have chosen to keep it, in which case the song will be half awesome half cringy as shit. I'd call that polarizing lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Because I'm petty as fuck, I noticed that Barrie liked the pics of Lana and Chuck with the dog, but not the pic of her friends. 

Barrie hates her friends. 

Barrie is a LanaBoards member confirmed. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This era has made me so mad that I don't even want to talk about how good VB and MAC is. Like I don't even want to praise the songs at all anymore.

Leak the album frrrrrrrrr

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lots of confusion and everyone wants something different for this album & it’s rollout.  :)

Oh. It's you. 

You're going to have to be more specific and/or give us Cinnamon. Actually, fuck the specifics, just give us Cinnamon. 

Your credibility is in tatters after Thursday. Cinnamon or go away. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I had such an upsetting Dre about NFR a few nights ago. Lana scrapped Jack's production and got Nowels and Justin Parker to remake it. She told me about Jack " he's a mouth breather. Enough said." The Disrespectfulness. Daddy Jack can call me anytime. Oh but she started dating Britney and they do a Sonny and Cher type thing so I guess it evens out

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

If you put all the snippets together, the song’s about 2:35.

The full song might be more than 5 minutes long then. We have the length of a verse, a pre-chorus, a chorus and a bridge. If we follow the pattern verse-pre-chorus-verse-pre-chorus-bridge-chorus, the song's gonna be super long

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Imagine waiting for NFR when 'Gimme' by BANKS is out worldwide! Buy it on iTunes! :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The full song might be more than 5 minutes long then. We have the length of a verse, a pre-chorus, a chorus and a bridge. If we follow the pattern verse-pre-chorus-verse-pre-chorus-bridge-chorus, the song's gonna be super long

or another white mustang where we already heard the whole thing near enough.. someone said a few pages back which will be the new WM and it's definitely cinnamon lol no way we can hear so many snippets again and it not be

I feel like Cinnamon is gonna have a long guitar solo part...kinda like in this song at 3:14 - 4:20

Just something very smooth and sexy and not too overpowering

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like Cinnamon is gonna have a long guitar solo part...kinda like in this song at 3:14 - 4:20

Just something very smooth and sexy and not too overpowering

I think you're going to be disappointed. That solo was cool though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png