Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

all im saying is they better not give her no fucked up wig this time.. a mess literally a mess 

i wish she would just serve something so fucked up and a hot mess to go perfect with this clown era... lana better walk in with her clown suit on

No one appreciated that Meridah cameo forsure 

Let's not get ahead of ourselves tho, baddie rules indicate that they take pictures but NOT post them online. A Hannah Montana disciple, we dk if Ms Wintour will or won't appreciate it tho 24m8cxf.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Why do I feel like Lana will show up to the Met Gala in amplified BTD era attire? It's campy (which is the theme for this year), and it would be like she's paying a farewell if she came as a caricature of her past self.

It's like she'll be saying "all those years you (the media/public) mocked me, now I'll mock myself to show you I don't care anymore". The ultimate 'F U'.

Edit: Just like this. The auburn hair, flower crown and jewels.

If I had this amount of hope and faith in life I would be skinny and my bank account would be full

ZKcaooE.png

Sorry guys, but it's time to forget about L*na D*l R*y and move on.

Sophie Anderson, a certified COCK DESTROYER™, deserves your stanning a lot more than her!

Stream Driving For Dick today! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sorry guys, but it's time to forget about L*na D*l R*y and move on.

Sophie Anderson, a certified COCK DESTROYER™, deserves your stanning a lot more than her!

Stream Driving For Dick today! 

sophie anderson musical legend

we need a rebecca more and sophie anderson collab on NFR

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

sophie anderson musical legend

we need a rebecca more and sophie anderson collab on NFR

I'm driving for dick, I wanna be that cum-dump

ValuableWhoppingHammerheadbird-small.gif

I'm driving for dick, I want that spunk all on my face

I'm driving for dick, I wanna be that spunky-spunk

I'm driving for dick, I want that cum in my bum

ClumsyUnequaledFawn-small.gif

Oh yeah...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm driving for dick, I wanna be that cum-dump

I'm driving for dick, I want that spunk all on my face

I'm driving for dick, I wanna be that spunky-spunk

I'm driving for dick, I want that cum in my bum

ClumsyUnequaledFawn-small.gif

Oh yeah...

I thought this was a reference to WM bc of how it promotes paraplegia after sex, but what I've found is so much better. WHATA KWEEN 23vddw6.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

i pulled that number out of my ass on a whim like she pulled cinnamon out of hers

Well, you were close to what we heard so far: all the snippets combined add up to 2 minutes. Please tell me you can pull the NFR release date out of your ass: it seems your anus has magic powers of approximation. 

https://youtu.be/MAoW1eSGBsQ

She's just having fun being quirky and random :derpna:

Let's face it, we shouldn't be feeling the way we're feeling. It's wrong and unhealthy to be this invested in someone else's life and work. We're not her managers, we're not employed by her, what she does with her work does not affect our income or schedule. We're stressing over someone who doesn't know we exist or care about how we feel. She's going to spin class, drinking her wheat grass, going to Hillcult and Cha Cha Matcha with her girlies, getting baked and writing cringy middle school poetry...sis is living her best life(lel)! Meanwhile, we're over here losing our minds over her choices. She knows we want the album. She knows how bad we want it. She refuses to release it. What's not clicking? She doesn't care. She doesn't care about us, she doesn't care about our lives or our problems, and honestly? It's childish to believe that she should. We're literal strangers.

I see a lot of people in here who are going through hard times. Many of you have stated that Lana's music helps you cope with that pain, and some of you have said that the careless way she's handled this "era" has affected your mental health. I feel for you, but you need to understand that this is a problem. You can't base your mental stability and/or happiness on what some dumb bitch in LA who doesn't even know your name decides to do with her career. All sis wants to do is get high by the beach with her nano-influencer insta saddie friends and whatever loser she's decided to glorify. Let her. We should just let her live, and go on with our lives too. I've been trying very hard to stop caring, and I care less every day. It's not easy, but it's genuinely for the best, and I'm sure you can see it. I'm frankly embarrassed that it took so long for me to finally get it in my head.

She might have asked for out love and support, but she no longer wants it. And I get it, it sucks, but people are allowed to have a change of heart. We're a burden at this point. We're what's keeping her from being free. Back when no one cared about her, no one pestered her for news or pressured her to release new music. I think if we all stopped caring, it would not only be better for our mental health, but Lana's as well.

Thank you for this post. There’s nothing else to say or speculate at this point and it’s very unhealthy like you said for some of us to be this invested in an artist to the point where people are posting it’s affecting them. I’m not going to be dismissive and say “You GuYz Need 2 Go OuTsIde” or “read a book”. No, focus on yourselves and if you find yourself caring less and less about NFR or Lana herself, DON’T feel guilty. If you feel sad, feel sad. Eventually you move past it and you might discover better coping mechanisms for hidden personal issues. That’s a good thing for you and everyone else. If anything Lana needs the lack of investment from her fans. If NFR isn’t as successful as it should’ve been then that’s on her. That’s not on you. And maybe she doesn’t care if it is either. Seek help, whether it’s speaking to someone, discovering a new hobby, enjoying a new artist’s music, going on a little adventure. This is sort of why I seriously wish the thread gets locked. There’s nothing else to say and that’s okay.

I'm just not going to expect her to turn up to the Met Gala so if she does I'll be pleasantly surprised 

Jared is confirmed, and ofc her beloved Alessandro, so if she doesn't go then I think something's definitely up. It'd be odd. 

I hope to GOD she doesn't get fillers for it ... she's been looking really good and she doesn't need. 

If they ask her about NFR she will say something really vague and unhelpful, let's face it. 

Also I kinda hate the Met Gala; to me it epitomises Hollywood wankiness. Sure, some of the outfits are fun but as I said ... wanky af. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Well, you were close to what we heard so far: all the snippets combined add up to 2 minutes. Please tell me you can pull the NFR release date out of your ass: it seems your anus has magic powers of approximation. 

https://youtu.be/MAoW1eSGBsQ

god... it seems like this is the whole fucking song and the final will just be the same but longer... she really teased half of it and cant even release it. does she take classes on how to kill all hype or something?

She's just having fun being quirky and random :derpna:

Let's face it, we shouldn't be feeling the way we're feeling. It's wrong and unhealthy to be this invested in someone else's life and work. We're not her managers, we're not employed by her, what she does with her work does not affect our income or schedule. We're stressing over someone who doesn't know we exist or care about how we feel. She's going to spin class, drinking her wheat grass, going to Hillcult and Cha Cha Matcha with her girlies, getting baked and writing cringy middle school poetry...sis is living her best life(lel)! Meanwhile, we're over here losing our minds over her choices. She knows we want the album. She knows how bad we want it. She refuses to release it. What's not clicking? She doesn't care. She doesn't care about us, she doesn't care about our lives or our problems, and honestly? It's childish to believe that she should. We're literal strangers.

I see a lot of people in here who are going through hard times. Many of you have stated that Lana's music helps you cope with that pain, and some of you have said that the careless way she's handled this "era" has affected your mental health. I feel for you, but you need to understand that this is a problem. You can't base your mental stability and/or happiness on what some dumb bitch in LA who doesn't even know your name decides to do with her career. All sis wants to do is get high by the beach with her nano-influencer insta saddie friends and whatever loser she's decided to glorify. Let her. We should just let her live, and go on with our lives too. I've been trying very hard to stop caring, and I care less every day. It's not easy, but it's genuinely for the best, and I'm sure you can see it. I'm frankly embarrassed that it took so long for me to finally get it in my head.

She might have asked for out love and support, but she no longer wants it. And I get it, it sucks, but people are allowed to have a change of heart. We're a burden at this point. We're what's keeping her from being free. Back when no one cared about her, no one pestered her for news or pressured her to release new music. I think if we all stopped caring, it would not only be better for our mental health, but Lana's as well.

Well said ... I know we all joke around and stuff but if this is really upsetting for anyone, then they should take a step back. 

She doesn't give a fuck about a multitude of things, least of all a handful of fans on a message board ... 

Don't let her and her actions dictate your well being. You may not be a famous rich celebrity but your life and well being aren't less important than hers.  

Come here, post for fun, log off, forget about her and live your life. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

god... it seems like this is the whole fucking song and the final will just be the same but longer... she really teased half of it and cant even release it. does she take classes on how to kill all hype or something?

She doesn't think that far, I think. She seems super impulsive when it comes to teasing. The second snippet, when she is in her car at night, always screamed to me «I just got out of the studio with Jack, we mixed this incredible song, I'll share it with you», not thinking a bit that it was  a bit of a cheap move, to tease an incredible track and leave us hanging. 

@ all you bitches who said there would be news in april

f2e42f689fb1f34d94a7e9b117ea5499.jpg

Well at some point, with each month passing, one of them will bring news lol. 

does anyone else kind of feel like Lana does just want to disappear?  i was thinking waaaay earlier, when she announced the title Norman Fucking Rockwell, then released Venice Bitch and said that the label execs were like "why are you doing this to us?" then released that uh... interesting album art for Hope Is A Dangerous Thing - she seems to almost intentionally be going anti-commercial.  And now she's intentionally ignoring the hype she started, ignoring all her fans who keep asking about the album, then taunting everyone with shitty pics of her insta saddie friends.

what if she got what she always wanted, became a star, and then realized it's not what she thought? what if she just doesn't want to be famous anymore?  what if she's trying to flop so everyone forgets about her and she can just be that rich old lady with two kids and two cats in the yard?  it's kinda dumb bc her whole Lana Del Rey shtick was being the wannabe famous singer.  but now she IS the star.. and in 2019, its kind of a joke.  idk, this is just my thoughts on it, but i could see it being true.