Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Pfft that guy won't even reply to the DM conversation in which he alleges that I am Peroxide, let alone leak Cinnamon.

It's all lies.

If you've got the shit, share the shit. Otherwise what's the point?

Because he ain't got it. Anyone who claims something so large as this single being in their possession, hyping with no real leaks is just trying to stay relevant..

https://twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1123371468321099776?s=21

((not gonna get my hopes up and say it’s lana because i know it’s not lmaooo probably some rando pop star... but i’m gonna pretend it is so i have something to look forward to then be disappointed by.))

I personally think it's gonna be Demi Lovato's comeback, but it would be cool to have a single from Lana. But since he said BIG...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

if eclipse has it it’s probably coming in the next week or two. either way leak it king! I’ll write u letters when you get thrown in jail xo

Don't get your expectations too high. He doesn't have it. He knows how to get attention, that's it.

~?~

1. If you have a song, share it. If you don't want to share it, DM me and I promise I'll make you talk you into it.

2. If you know something, tell it (I'm looking at YOU, @Fantasy).

Don't waste everyone's time. Nobody wastes my time but ME! (Spelling is fun!)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Pfft that guy won't even reply to the DM conversation in which he alleges that I am Peroxide, let alone leak Cinnamon.

It's all lies.

If you've got the shit, share the shit. Otherwise what's the point?

He never learns. :deadbanana:

Boo Boo the Fool indeed.

Praying Lana gives us a 20+ tracklist, gorgeous album cover, cinnamon as the next single and a flawless music video this month!

Everyone link arms and pray! Xo

2w4wryh.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If Eclipse does have Cinnamon, it could mean the single is coming very soon: didn’t he do this with Hope, a few days before its release?

Sorry to bring your hopes up if nothing is coming :/

I’m not even believing my own words right now.

If Eclipse does have Cinnamon, it could mean the single is coming very soon: didn’t he do this with Hope, a few days before its release?

Sorry to bring your hopes up if nothing is coming :/

I’m not even believing my own words right now.

Please don't believe him unless he gives any proof that he has the song. You're just falling into his game, he just wants attention and I'm not believing anything unless he leaks a snippet of the song or the full song obviously. I can also say I have a song from NFR, tweet lyrics that we already got, literally everybody can do that. It's easy to fool a thirsty fandom.

~?~