Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Of course not, because then the revenue from the ads would plummet since this thread is the most active one  :toofunny:

I was wondering if anyone has checked those song registration websites yet to see if there are any new registrations? If Lana is about to release something soon, something must have been registered then perhaps?

I checked yesterday and found nothing new :/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can this be the last conversation this board will ever have about Eclipse? Y’all hate on him way too much. He has given us so much info & yet y’all still shit on him. Beyond that, I can’t get over the truly hilarious fact that y’all feel so entitled to having every single Lana song there is on Earth. Not everything will, & can leak. Even if it’s unreleased he still has to be careful with what he gives us. We don’t need Sky leaker 2.0. Just be grateful y’all. I understand & to be fair we’re all frustrated with how this era is going, but at least we know that something is coming! She’s not like Sky :toofunny: Their are many albums to enjoy in the meantime & other artists releasing stuff currently. We have Carly, Charli, Taylor, whoever you stan, etc. You’ll have something to please you in the meantime, just be patient. 2019 will probably be the best year for music too! Like people say, patience is a virtue.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

We haven't gotten Norman Fucking Rockwell news since April 3.

So.

And please stop fighting!

the fact that this is a thread... should I laugh or cry

lol why ? I was just curious .....

Why a separate thread when there's no news to even talk on the pre release thread? The news is that there is no new news. 

sorry I'm new to this whole thing... I didn't know we had that other thread or whatever 

Rockwell died on November 8, 1978, of emphysema at age 84 in his Stockbridge, Massachusetts home.

Why

Everyone was just talking about it in the random thread anyway, so ...

I really don't think it is Elizabeth's release on Friday; Perez said it was "big" and I don't think a fourth single would constitute "big". Dropping the entire album would be "big", but she's made it clear that the poetry book is coming first.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream