Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

https://twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1123371468321099776?s=21

((not gonna get my hopes up and say it’s lana because i know it’s not lmaooo probably some rando pop star... but i’m gonna pretend it is so i have something to look forward to then be disappointed by.))

why am i so fucking deluded the person in the back of my brain is now like "its obviously lana"

DEMONS BE QUIET :oprah:   :xcry:  

why am i so fucking deluded the person in the back of my brain is now like "its obviously lana"

DEMONS BE QUIET :oprah: :xcry:

I mean, which other bitch has a finished-since-2018 album that they are yet to release? So it could be her. It's not Madonna, Britney, Taylor, Beyonce or Pink (or Marina or Florence, but I don't know if they qualify as "big" in the US market) ...

My money's on Rihanna, Katy or sis. Or it might even be Coldplay or some shit.

If it's Rihanna idm, if it's Katy I'll kms, and if it's sis I'll be ecstatic.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

https://twitter.com/theperezhilton/status/1123371468321099776?s=21

((not gonna get my hopes up and say it’s lana because i know it’s not lmaooo probably some rando pop star... but i’m gonna pretend it is so i have something to look forward to then be disappointed by.))

Doesn't "BIG" mean mainstream artists?I just don't wanna get my hopes up again.

I think it means most people know who they are.

Most people know who she is.

I mean probably not most people over 40, but yeah.

honestly at this point i wont even debate with people who consider billie, halsey, or lorde to be better than lana.

at least they promote, love their fans, and give solid info and facts

My best guess is Cardi B with her track Press. Gained over 100+ MILLION views alone on the instagram post with the song. The great thing is though about this era is that ANYTHING could happen at any moment. Lana is a Gemini. Out of impulsivity she could just want to release the fucking thing and when she does she could not come back from it. She can come ANY moment and when that moment comes, we will be crazy.

giphy.gif

My best guess is Cardi B with her track Press.

Eh I forgot about her. That's a good guess.

I do think there's something going on behind-the-scenes with this album.

Letting an artist have 3 or 4 months to just chill before an album release is understandable ... but 7 months? Her managers and label can't possibly be happy with that. Nobody sits on a finished album for that long. I know someone mentioned Bastille doing it but I think it's more understandable with a band because you need everyone available/in agreement for promo, touring, etc. Lana is solo; it's all up to her. I think there's a problem of some sort. I don't know what that problem is, but it's sketchy as fuck at this point.

Btw she is now following that actor guy on IG so I guess that's still on. Or back on. Or whatever.

I just really want her to date Jared Leto, though. Is it so much to ask?

I hope he's an atheist and she stops going to church at his insistence. Oh, and I hope she's one of those people who ditches all their friends when they're in a relationship.

Jared Leto has a dark history, particularly he allegedly sleeps with underage girls. He also fucked up his role as the Joker.  :smh:

I would love for Lana and Evan Peters to date. He's now single and she's single so.... :brows:

giphy.gif

Okay so now apparently Eclipse has Cinnamon too... lol what kind of shitty ass leakers do we have in this day and age that dont actually even leak shit! If you’re worried about getting caught, there are literally millions of fake profiles you could use on someone else’s computer/ a public access computer to not let it get traced back to you like come on. I dont even think they’re worried about getting caught so idek what else it could possibly be other than sheer maliciousness. @@Eclipse u say you leak info/ songs bc you want attention, well if u leaked cinnamon everyone would worship you for eternity so whats not clicking?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

https://mobile.twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1123365972600152064

lmfao where did the idea of him having cinnamon come from i’m laughing

Idk if you’re trolling hon but you spoke on IG in your comments about how we “would be surprised” at you having gotten your hands on music from NFR. The lies have to stop.

MoreCruelThanYou, on 01 May 2019 - 2:49 PM, said:

Pfft that guy won't even reply to the DM conversation in which he alleges that I am Peroxide, let alone leak Cinnamon.

It's all lies.

If you've got the shit, share the shit. Otherwise what's the point?

Idk if you’re trolling hon but you spoke on IG in your comments about how we “would be surprised” at you having gotten your hands on music from NFR. The lies have to stop.

Yeah saying lyrics we already heard from Cinnamon totally means he's got it? lmfao...

Yeah saying lyrics we already heard from Cinnamon totally means he's got it? lmfao...

Look at the replies. He implies it at the very least

Pfft that guy won't even reply to the DM conversation in which he alleges that I am Peroxide

This is the best conspiracy theory I’ve heard this entire era