Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

An era to remember for years to come. Just think, one day we'll be telling our grandchildren of the dark days. Of the pain we endured waiting months and months without any album news. And the suffering she put us through. The kids just wont understand what we went through. But its kinda iconic as well, i think when the album is finally released it will be such a turning point in her career. I think we'll always remember this era, for now its for the wrong reasons but in about 20/30 years it'll be... legendary

her mind

Truss and believe that nothing about this is iconic <3

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

do you think lana will wear a dress with the tracklisting on it to the met gala

Discussed this with some friends yesterday. Since Gucci is apparently sponsoring the gala, and since the theme can be interpreted as humor mixed with irony (I think?), I wouldn't be surprised if she turned up in a bedazzled Gucci jacket with the letters NFR printed on it, just to mock us. :deadbanana:

To stay on topic: Lana, please say something about the album soon, we're so impatient. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fact that February, March, and April came and went w absolutely nothing to show for it aside from instagram snippets..

And the small announcement at BUKU that she's "putting it out slowly".  :derpna: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

@@LanaFlowers applause for the post. it takes courage to admit that she is just losing us...or we are losing her... and that is fine

@@Terrence Loves Me no one will remember any of this in 2 years... I would write 1 year, but in a year, she will release the album, so that is why 2 years

met gala is in 6 days -> a possible lana appearance in 6 days -> a possible interview in 6 days -> a possible update about NFR in 6 days -> a possible increase of me being delusional

if she gets fucking interviewed and they dont ask about the album im going to croak. i assume they will tho. everyone wants it. everyones waiting for it. the interviewer is sure to pull some "lana we are all so patiently waiting for your new album etc etc"

either shes going to state the "slowly putting it out" or she will announce something like an upcoming single in may? im stil pretty hopeful on end of june release.

LoL

nothing can be far from this

No body gives a fuck... even half of her fans

Um, it's very much true? We obviously want it, people in this thread beg her daily to just drop it and move on, critics have written that NFR is one of the most anticipated albums of the year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why do I feel like Lana will show up to the Met Gala in amplified BTD era attire? It's campy (which is the theme for this year), and it would be like she's paying a farewell if she came as a caricature of her past self.

It's like she'll be saying "all those years you (the media/public) mocked me, now I'll mock myself to show you I don't care anymore". The ultimate 'F U'.

Edit: Just like this. The auburn hair, flower crown and jewels.

c32bd58bc663efb308db1e6e11038fc8.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why do I feel like Lana will show up to the Met Gala in amplified BTD era attire? It's campy (which is the theme for this year), and it would be like she's paying a farewell if she came as a caricature of her past self.

It's like she'll be saying "all those years you (the media/public) mocked me, now I'll mock myself to show you I don't care anymore". The ultimate 'F U'.

Edit: Just like this. The auburn hair, flower crown and jewels.

c32bd58bc663efb308db1e6e11038fc8.jpg

that would be legendary! but from what weve been getting served lately i expect the least. 

Did I miss something? Why are there people saying Cinnamon is 2:35? How do we know?

If you put all the snippets together, the song’s about 2:35.

i pulled that number out of my ass on a whim like she pulled cinnamon out of hers

Um, it's very much true? We obviously want it, people in this thread beg her daily to just drop it and move on, critics have written that NFR is one of the most anticipated albums of the year.

what year? last?

I personally think it'd b best if she were just honest with herself and came dressed in her Adidas tracksuit, complimented w her lfl visor. Maybe wear some heels instead tho, like the gangsta baddie she is. Snatchus mama :krylie:

all im saying is they better not give her no fucked up wig this time.. a mess literally a mess 

i wish she would just serve something so fucked up and a hot mess to go perfect with this clown era... lana better walk in with her clown suit on