Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mean we cannot say that Lana isn’t big since she’s sold so many albums etc. And this guy has thought about Halsey (bish Please) then why couldn’t it be Lana.

giphy.gif

I mean we cannot say that Lana isn’t big since she’s sold so many albums etc. And this guy has thought about Halsey (bish Please) then why couldn’t it be Lana.

You’re right: can’t be Lana. Lana, big?!?! Cardi B is more believable.

Please don't believe him unless he gives any proof that he has the song. You're just falling into his game, he just wants attention and I'm not believing anything unless he leaks a snippet of the song or the full song obviously. I can also say I have a song from NFR, tweet lyrics that we already got, literally everybody can do that. It's easy to fool a thirsty fandom.

This era brought so many « What if » that turned into disappointment that I was sure it would not happen the minute I posted that.

Eclipse’s post and comment on the post doesn’t necessarily imply Cinnamon. I can see how that would be perceived but to me it also reads as if he has access to her “unleaked” tracks again. Demos, outtakes, unreleased, etc.

The road is long, the road is hard, but we will make it through lol!

Either way I’m not expecting anything until September.

yeah sorry bout dat luv, i'll turn in my psychic card by next week.

apologies on my mothers behalf. i have no words. i am ashamed. embarrassed. dissapointed. broken. confused. i'll just let myself out

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Praise

Anyways I really feel it in my bones it is a Lana release but at the same time I know I will be hella disappointed on Friday, which makes me sad..

leak cinnamon

You guys are really something else... I'm always direct and clear when I have something. It was just a stupid lyric play that I do ALL THE TIME. 

And yeah I definitely love seeking attention when all I get is "leak X", "you're a pedo" and similar hateful comments from the same set of low IQ members who simply has nothing to do but to lose their mind on this thread & attack everyone and everything.  :facepalm: The jealousy reeking... 

Fuck off from my Twitter and don't read my tweets if you don't like me. Simple as that. How many times... What's not clicking???  :toofunny:

You guys are really something else... I'm always direct and clear when I have something. It was just a stupid lyric play that I do ALL THE TIME. 

And yeah I definitely love seeking attention when all I get is "leak X", "you're a pedo" and similar hateful comments from the same set of low IQ members who simply has nothing to do but to lose their mind on this thread & attack everyone and everything.  :facepalm: The jealousy reeking... 

Fuck off from my Twitter and don't read my tweets if you don't like me. Simple as that. How many times... What's not clicking???  :toofunny:

Okay but surely you would know by now that Lana stans would come for your throat if you play them like that especially in this time of frustration :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yeah sorry bout dat luv, i'll turn in my psychic card by next week.

apologies on my mothers behalf. i have no words. i am ashamed. embarrassed. dissapointed. broken. confused. i'll just let myself out

tenor.gif

Your mother has worked harder than Lana during this era so really, why apologize.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Okay but surely you would know by now that Lana stans would come for your throat if you play them like that especially in this time of frustration :oprah3:

Guess the rounds of attacking her friends, her label, her managers, her poetry, Chuck, the lying psychics, her boyfriend and Elizabeth herself are over and it's back to Eclipse.  :oprah3: I do love being put in the centre of attention by the same people who hate my attention-seeking. 

i mean wasnt HIADT supposed to be a surprise but lana fucked it up? the whole surprise/random release for the next song rly isnt that far off from possible luvs

this is the only thing thats keeping me going through this era that she can just release anything whenever

so basically, you just confirmed that you love being an attention whore...? :toofunny:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I miss the LFL era so much. That summer when it came out was probably one of the best. She released so much interviews and put MONEY into the videos and did the festivals and the tour. Took it for granted.

giphy.gif

i mean you gotta be dumb dumb to play with fans like that when you know that some would sell a kidney for that bitch cinnamon.... you played yourself and you had it coming so.... that's what happens when you play the clown  :teehee:  :flop:

I'll make sure to do it more in the future to piss off the dumb dumbs here who don't understand a joke. It would have been as simple as tagging me and asking if it was a joke or do I actually have Cinammon, I would've answered nicely and we would move on but instead I find 3 pages of people having meltdowns over a tweet, calling me a pedo again, hating for no reason. I tried to be very nice & friendly on here, make peace with everyone and have a good time but it's impossible. It's infuriating.