Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really wish we get a song like Wild One/Color Blue on NFR because Lana's voice sounds so good next to an acoustic guitar rather than piano. I think it's obvious that NFR will be more piano driven but I would like just ONE song that is purely just guitar... :oprah:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why

Ad revenue. This site thrives off dramatics. How can you expect people to stay on topic when there’s nothing to discuss? :rip:

Anyway... Are we going to talk about the colour of the vinyl again? Or the seasons? Lana’s friends? Are we ranking songs?

In that case, I need NFR to be vanta black: the cd itself and the cover too. No pictures, no text, nothing. Kinda like the era lol

Terrence’s psychic mom (or I think it was her?) was right: end of April, we get closure (that’s how the two leaks feel for me)... So next release mid-June?

Most likely. Were definitely getting V Magazine next month without a doubt. Seems like it would fit the promo to have a magazine interview out along with a single in the same month.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

honestly can someone just leak Life Is Beautiful.... I genuinely think hearing that song in full would INSTANTLY cleanse myself of all suffering and sin and transport my soul to heaven. Then we will all stop being a rowdy angry bitches on lanaboards and we will all be at peace. I am the blood sacrifice, I volunteer myself

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Everyone was just talking about it in the random thread anyway, so ...

I really don't think it is Elizabeth's release on Friday; Perez said it was "big" and I don't think a fourth single would constitute "big". Dropping the entire album would be "big", but she's made it clear that the poetry book is coming first.

it's Shawn Mendes I guess

iv9uXjw.gif

WELL, since the thread is open again, I just wanted to say that I read this today on an American (?) music portal called AV Music:

"May is, by sheer volume, the year’s biggest month for music yet, with long-awaited new releases from Carly Rae Jepsen, Vampire Weekend, and Flying Lotus leading the pack. YG, The National, Mac DeMarco, and Charly Bliss all return as well, alongside promising debuts from Ian Noe and Pronoun. That’s not to mention potential surprises from Freddie Gibbs & Madlib or even Lana Del Rey finally."

iv9uXjw.gif

Everyone was just talking about it in the random thread anyway, so ...

I really don't think it is Elizabeth's release on Friday; Perez said it was "big" and I don't think a fourth single would constitute "big". Dropping the entire album would be "big", but she's made it clear that the poetry book is coming first.

..he announced the surprise release was shawn fucking mendes....

like no offense BUT WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

In that case, I need NFR to be vanta black: the cd itself and the cover too. No pictures, no text, nothing. Kinda like the era lol

Gessafelstein Hyperion says hi

negAbhB.png

Fun fact:

Norman Fucking Rockwell was featured on the list of names of "The Vanished" after Thanos' snap in Marvel's Avengers: Endgame. :toofunny:

No spoilers please!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif